Chapter 42 Homestead-Miami_Speedway Here We Come

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Music Video On Right is: TarjaTurunen - Die Alive>>>>>

Chapter 42 Homestead-Miami_Speedway Here We Come

It is now November 2011 four months since Anton was born in a hailstorm of a battle and where Blaine almost died from being drained of blood, fortunately saved by the Queens powerful blood qualities, mother and baby are doing fine. These last four months have been very slow with just simple calls out requiring just one person to handle each call out.

Xandria had several call outs by herself, silly witches thinking they could summon Lucifer and bring his all mighty dark sole into the world again but she stopped them in time like before with the dark witch but realizing the last one was not even a witch but just a child playing with magic she didn't understand. A dangerous situation for sure playing around with things you have no knowledge of.

Hunter had a few single vampire and werewolf calls he went out on single handedly taking them down in no time flying back in the same hour he landed at the site of the crime it almost seemed like a waste of time sending him so far to just handle one single vampire or werewolf. But that is how it has been lately. The Queen has been staying home with all the twins teaching them all how to defend themselves and also how to hone each of their inbred powers.

Today we are all in the training room, our Queen Verena, King Hunter, Xandria and all the twins with Wilda watching on helping to control the littlest twins Emari and Emmie to keep them safe while the others do battle out in the rings. Amalia is in the ring fighting against her sister Amalie they have been going at it for a while now and Amalia is getting tired because her sister knows all her moves.

“Amalie use your powers don't just use your speed and strength to fight against your sister same goes for you Amalie lets see what you both can do for real” Mother edged them along forcing them to use what they had inside them to fight with. Amalia sent a wave down the edge of her sword straight to the tip lighting it up then a ball of flames shot off the tip of the blade straight at her sister. Amalie who just vanished in the nick of time reappearing behind her sister Amalia with her practice sword sticking into her sisters back yelling.

“Got you your dead” As her sister turned around Amalie stuck her tongue out at her sister then giggled. Running to the sidelines jumping up and down. “I won mommy, I won mommy” She was so happy for finally beating her sister.

“Yes you did Amalie I am so proud of you. I am proud of both of you that was very imaginative thinking on both your parts” Mommy gave Amalie a big hug and kiss on the cheek then held out her open arm for Amalia to jump into for a hug and kiss of her own. “I love all my girls your all so smart and such good fighters so resourceful” Mommy was smiling then she motioned for Catarina and Ceferina to the center ring to see them both fight.

This went on all morning like it did every morning with each set of twins taking turns in the ring fighting even swapping partners two on two. Today mommy even let the youngest twins out into the ring to see what they could do which was funny two little ones going at it just rolling around on the floor. It was just too funny till Emmie got mad and her little hands erupted into little balls of fire and Emari shrieked so loud it hurt the ears it was so loud. Emari once she got scared she lit up glowing so bright it was impossible to look at her she was gaining her powers seeing this her sister Emmie extinguished the fire in her hands calming down her little sisters shrieking to an audible level and her light diminished back into her.