Chapter 21 Spiritual Quest A Talk With the Ones

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is:Evanescence- Bring Me To Life Lyrics>>>>>  

Chapter 21 Spiritual Quest A Talk With the Ones

Queen Verena was resting comfortably after giving birth to a beautiful set of twin girls, who are asleep in their bassinet being watched over like a hawk by Wilda. Xandria has been having a meeting with her old friend and mentor the Supreme Witch and the King and father of Queen Verena.

They are discussing a Spiritual Quest for the Queen to go back to her roots and speak to the ONES, go back and talk to them about her new daughters, the twins and the future twins she is to give birth to, as set down in the scriptures of old.

They have decided to go into her bedroom while she is asleep and preform a ritual for her to travel back in time like she did all those many months back on the mountain top when she visited the ONES before she became the Protector Princess in the beginning.

The moon is new a fully dark moon is out tonight, the two witches assemble in the Queens room along with the twin girls Amalia & Amalie to preform the Spiritual Quest to send the Queen back in time along with the twin girls. The Ritual begins with the summoning of the Moon Goddess and the God to watch over them, next a circle is formed around her bed and the twins beds, the corners are called, candles are lit, incense burns. The Queen travels back in time to when it all began once again, but one big addition the twins are in her arms.

Out on the grasslands she meets them once again, she is not scared no ooo, Greeting them she holds out her arms to show them the twins, they all acknowledge their presence then all at once she understands the reason for her quest. Looking from one to the other she senses the expediency in their eyes for the other two sets of twins she is to bear and the names she is to give each set of twins.

A gentle mouth slowly sucking upon her breast wakes up Queen Verena from her sound sleep, looking down she smiles gently holding the baby to her breast rocking her slightly and humming, she looks up to see Wilda in a rocking chair, feeding Amalie the same way rocking and humming the same tune to the little girl in her arms, they both look so precious, so contented, the Queen lets out a contented sigh.

“Wilda I had this fabulous dream last night. I dreamed I met the ONES, and they told me I needed to have the next two sets of twins right away. They also told me what to name them all” Queen Verena thinking back to here dream. “It was so real I can even remember what I was wearing while I was there it was a robe all is forest green with a hood covering my head” she told Wilda. Wilda knowing what truly went on but was sworn to secrecy by the King and Xandria, just nodded her head in agreement.

When she was finished feeding the baby on both sides she burped her changed the diaper against Wilda's likings but Queen Verena said it was her daughter and she would help take care of her, with or without Wilda's help, needless to say Wilda gave in.

Once the babies were changed and put down for a nap the Queen went out for a stroll around the hospital wing to see other babies born to other lucky mothers. Though only a few were actually there today she got to meet them all. So cute they all were especially the one that belonged to the werewolf daughter of the member of the High Council he was so cute with a full head of brown hair and deep brown eye with gold flecks in them.

On her way back to her room she ran into her mother, father and Xandria in the hallway heading toward her room to go see the babies. “Queen Verena what are you doing out of you room so soon, and with no one to help you get around safely?” Her father the King said to her.