Chapter 31 Xandria Has A Plan

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is: Evanescence – Imaginary>>>>>  

Chapter 31 Xandria Has A Plan

The next night they head out just as the night before getting there as the sun is about to set with Xandria driving the security car from pad to pad out to the waters edge and back. By her third trip out a flash streaks by her headlights, Xandria signals the others......They come a running in her direction, surrounding one of the vampires the second one escaping by a splits second from being caught, leaping into the air jumping onto the launch tower then sliding down the escape wire out of reach too fast to catch him. 

The one vampire they did catch Camdon cornered in the exhaust cooling tunnel with Hunter at one end and Camden at the other, Camden jumped for him as he tried to escape by jumping up onto the space shuttle but was intercepted in his attempt to escape. Hunter stopped Camdon from finishing him off so that they could find out where they were hiding out during the day time so they could track down the other vampire.

Hunter was right in the middle of questioning the vampire as the sun came up and he burst into flames right before their eyes. “Damn I wasn't expecting him to be one of those turned vampires. His Sire must be around here somewhere we will need to deal with him after we find his other turned vampire” Hunter stated once the shock of seeing the vampire go up in flames.

Xandria was never in any danger from the two vampires with the spell she cast before setting out on her nightly patrol. Camdon and Hunter returned to meet up with her at the car that was parked just beyond launch pad 39 B. They had to discuss what to do now that there only lead to finding the hide out has gone up in smoke. Hunter would consider tracking the second one down if they could only get a piece of clothing or something from him.

With just one vampire caught they head back to the motel for the day, this is turning into their longest mission though they have stopped all the killings foiling the two vampires by keeping all the guards out of the danger zone. Tonight they go out for their fourth night and hope too once and for all catch the last vampire.

The are out by the same Launch pad 39 B setting up Xandria is setting out a ring of four crystals lining them up East, South, West, North, as she stands in the center raising her hands to the heavens she chants this prayer to the heavens:

“The Moons Glow, Upon my Face,

The Crystals Charged; My Symbols Placed

Hear My Calls, Blessed Grace,

To Balance the Blackness's, Great Disgrace

The Evil This Place, Must Never Make Haste

The Dangerous One, Must Never Run

As I Wish So Mote It Be”

It is the chant to trap the final vampire within the area of the launch complex if he is anywhere near the area he will be drawn in without even knowing what he is doing. They set out to hide in an among the launch tower, Xandria is sitting in the center of her little crystal palace of magical crystals waiting on the vampire to try to attack her, she is totally protected again with more spells of protections.

In just about twenty minutes of setting up the crystals; out comes the vampire walking directly at Xandria. He spots her and stops...staring at her........tries to turn and run, but is frozen to the spot unable to go running off in any direction.....he is forced to walk forward. The harder he resists the more the spell reacts toward him. About that time Hunter and Camdon have just thrown a net of truth over the second vampire freezing him on the spot. They start to ask him questions about who turned him, who his Sire is, where his camp is located.