Chapter 39 Two Parties in One

• Dedicated to All you wonderful readers. Thank you for all your support with my story. Bless y

Rapture By: LadyDawn

Video at Right is: Handfasting of Cael & Auset >>>>>  

Chapter 39 Two Parties in One

It was coming up on the 4th of July. A big party was planned at Ravenwood for the 4th to include all their friends and family for some fun, good food, and a fireworks show to rival some of the biggest cities in the entire world.

On the 3rd of July Blaine, Sabine, and Liese fly into Queensbury, PA. to Ravenwood Manor's private airfield landing just before dark taxing into the hanger so they can deplane and have all their things unloaded for them.

Blaine steps out of the jet onto the stair platform to be attacked by two little sets of hands wrapping around her legs Amalia & Amalie yelling “Auntie Blaine we missed you” By the twins, she looked down smiling at them

“I missed you too little ones, come help auntie down the steps so I don't fall OK” She laughed back as they helped her down the steps.

“Mommy mommy look who is here it is auntie Blaine and look at how fat she is just like you were when you had Emari & Emmie in your tummy” Amalia exclaimed Blaine laughed while rubbing circles around her ever expanding stomach. “Yes I see that Amalia but it is not nice to call a woman fat when she is pregnant. It is the baby growing inside her tummy causing her to grow like that” Mommy tried to explain getting a funny look from Amalia.

“Come Blaine you look exhausted from your trip lets get you a seat and put them feet up. How is the back feeling?” Queen Verena asked her leading her into the seating room toward a very comfortable looking large stuffed chair with a hassock out in front of it.

“Oh you know comes and goes. I am doing good considering how much weight I have gained for one child he sure eats a lot” Giggling at her own joke rubbing her big tummy leaning back into the comfortable chair. “Ahh that feels so good” Blaine says as she plops back into the chair unladylike raising her legs up so Queen Verena can slide the hassock under her legs.

Maria walks in carrying a picture of blood and several cups for the Queen, Blaine, and Camdon, along with a second picture of mint iced tea. Placing it down on the table she walks over to Blaine kneeling down by her side to bring her hand to Blaine's large belle. “My your little one sure is growing Mistress Blaine, How much longer till your due date? Maria asked rubbing her baby bump in circles.

“They say about 4 more months but with the way this little one is growing I believe it will be sooner than that” Blaine explained a frown on her face as the little one kicked Maria's hand.

“Oh my he is a kicker for sure he is that one” Maria stated laughing “A might powerful one he be at that” Maria was smiling ear to ear now. She stepped away picking up the empty glasses that had been placed on the platter she had brought into the room with her and turned to leave with them. “You take good care of that youngon you hear me girl” Maria said back to Blaine.

“Yes Ma'am I sure will if he will stop kicking my insides, he is killing me. Giggle” Blaine said back to Maria giggling when she said it as she got a good kick in the stomach again.

“Here sweetie this should help, have a second glass drink up it will help calm down the baby” Verena handed Blaine a second glass of blood that when she wasn't looking she filled the glass from her own arm into her glass. “I had the same problems with the twins hon let me tell you if you think one is bad well two is twice as much fun on your bladder and innards” The Queen said her eyes going off dreamy eyed for a second remembering her pregnancies.