Chapter 10 The Mission Begins

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Music Video On Right is: Amberian Dawn - Arctica >>>>>

Chapter 10 The Mission Begins

Poem By:

LadyDawn

Vampiress

Gracious Diana, Goddess Of The Moon, Hear My Plea.

Grace Us --- Your Holiness Please.

Bless This Night, A Princess's Plight.

May She Succeed, Thy --- Holy Fight.

Protector, Of Human Rights.

She Fights

A Dark Creature Of The Night!

***** The Mission Begins *****

The return trip to the UK was speedy flying into the early morning hours landing at the newly constructed airfield right alongside the new UK home base. They were still adding lights to the airstrip for nighttime landings and painting the strips down the center of the landing field, but we were still able to land before they started to do the painting. We taxied over to the new hanger parking inside the new building before disembarking.

It took everything to wake up Sabine and Liese from their extended nap from the night before. When they did wake up so we could walk to the entrance to their new offices and home, their eyes were aglow, a beautiful brown with golden flecks radiating out from the center of them. They were incredibly beautiful to look at.

The new hanger was attached to the side of the mansion it was added on to look like it had always been there. Walking in the 7 of us strolled into the new office to introduce the three new girls to the office manager we hired just a few weeks before her name was Julie a petite brunette girl about 35 years of age a vampire, both her and the one in the Queensbury office are from the same vampire staffing service my father picked out for us to use. Julie notices us walking into the office, she rose from her seat curtsied deeply bowing her head to us. I said to her. “Rise” Which she did standing there waiting for further instructions.

I introduced the three girls. “Julie this is Blaine you new head of command here in the UK also the Head Protector. These are the twins Sabine and Liese also Protectors. You are to grant them all the respect you would give me your Princess Verena. I will stand for nothing less that your 100% respect for my Protectors, and in turn they will treat you with the same respect” Looking around the office inspecting it all checking the security cameras. “Why are these security cameras not working? The only ones I see working are the ones by the house, not the ones around the walls?” I ask the new manager secretary, shaking my head in displeasure at her.

“The wall is not fully completed yet, and the dock hasn't even been started, there has been a big setback. We are having a problem in getting men to do the building due to a strike here in the UK” Julie said then she added. “Security has been fighting off raiders all week long stealing the building supplies and we lost 3 men last night; I think to a vampire raid on the compound.” She was a little quiet with the last part, not too sure how we would take what she told of the news that our own compound got raided by rogue vampires.

“Where is the memo you sent out to us this morning on this raid?” I asked her quite sternly.

She was shrinking into her seat a bit before she answered. “I never sent it, not with you all coming here today.” That was the wrong answer, and her first mistake.