Rapture

• Dedicated to Shanti

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Rapture Trailer on Right >>>>>

Preface

Her name is Verena she was born 17 ¾ years ago, to a strange set of parents, well strange to you not to me. Her mom was a Queen of the Pureblood Vampire race, daddy dearest an Alpha Werewolf, King of all werewolves, known as a Royal Wolf. Yes you heard right a Royal wolf mated to a Pureblood Vampire, a one of a kind matting, a special mating one to stop the constant and vicious fighting and destruction of our kind.

This is the story of her coming out to the world, as the first ever Vampire / Werewolf hybrid, first ever born to the world, and her secret love life to both a vampire and werewolf herself, what will happen when they both find out about each other? About her? Heaven and the Moon Goddess help her. I shudder to think about that.

PRINCESS VERENA ROSALIND COINÍN A Vampire that can shift into a Werewolf when the full moon comes along. If you are bitten by her in either state you are dead! She may not know it, but her reason for living is to join the High Council and protect the mystical creatures and keep their secret from the human beings, her best friend a witch, plus a Vampire and a Shifter will all help her with her mission though she doesn’t know it yet, it will all come clear for her when she turns and shifts for the first time on her 18th birthday.

Now you know some of what you are in for if you decide to venture into this mission along with Verena, it may get dangerous with Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, and other Mythical Creatures. I hope you are up for it, or you just might not make it out the same, or not at all.

Now on to RAPTURE the VERENA ROSALIND COINÍN STORY >>>>>