Chapter 40 Camdon Moves to The UK Blaine Has a Problem

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Music Video On Right is:Tarja - Until My Last Breath>>>>>  

Chapter 40 Camdon Moves to The UK Blaine Has a Problem

They spent that next day after the wedding visiting with family and guests from a new clan that had just joined the reporting agency. They had flown in unexpectedly from the west coast up in Washington near the coastal area. Dropped in for a friendly visit on their way to New York City.

Hence the reason for Blaine being woken up at noon that day before she left for the UK, when she wanted to stay in her room with Camdon and laze around all day with him having a little romance: well as much romance as one can have with a big belly that gets in the way no matter which way you turn except for spooning which Blaine loves the feeling of with Camdon's arms pulled tight over her body.

Being the gracious hosts they all are, Blaine and Camdon came down to greet their guests along with the rest of the member of the household. They were introduced as the UK members of the Protectors group with Camdon and Blaine being the leaders of that group and Sabine and Liese as the twins under them. The Queen introduced her husband King Hunter and Xandria as her two assistants here in the US but never let on about there being 6 little ones in the house.

When the world is ready to know about the children and the children are grown and trained to fight, only then will they be introduced to the world as for who they are. Blaine's baby was not talked about to these clan leaders, nothing was said to them after their initial introductions. Blaine made herself scarce heading out to the kitchen to sit with Maria and her mother. 

Camdon and the rest stayed to deal with their guests, after a few hours the guests left they were left with just close family. Blaine's mother stayed behind to comfort and chat with her, catch up on lost time, the same with all the rest of her friends and their family, even the Lord and Lady stayed the whole day leaving just fifteen minutes before Blaine and Camdon and the crew flew back the the UK.

********** Winterton-on-Sea UK ***********

Their jet taxied into the the hanger after a six hour long flight back to the UK office. Camdon helped Blaine waddle down the steps of the plane and into their new home. Camdon was excited to start out fresh; a new family, a new home, and new office, and pretty soon a new baby boy. Camdon guided Blaine through the maze of hallways toward the stairs that lead up to her bedroom suite he bent down scooped up Blaine and carried her up the stairs then down the hall toward their bedroom door. Blaine reached out with a hand slowly opening the door then turning on the lights just as Camdon walked into the room to set Blaine back down on her feet he looked up and saw all the baby paraphernalia that came into view.

Camdon gave out a laugh looking around at all the baby things, The light blue painted walls, carpet and baby bottle print circling the border at the top of the walls. Blaine giggling “What you never saw a baby's room before? The girls helped me decorate it” Blaine said proudly puffing out her chest her big baby bump bouncing up and down as she laughed. Camdon helped her into the bathroom to the walk in shower, helped her undress, then went to get her a clean night dress.

When he returned Camdon joined her in the shower, washing up with her. The hot water felt so good on his tired body. They climbed out of the shower dried off then dressed for bed; her in a beautiful pink maternity sleeping gown, him in a pair of PJ bottoms keeping his chest bare for his lady to rub up against, then headed straight to bed for the night.