Chapter 23 Twins Conception

Rapture By: LadyDawn

The Music Video On Right is:Xandria - Vampire [Lyrics]>>>>>  

Chapter 23 Twins Conception

In the end the Queen only saw the ending when Xandria magically sent the god of war and death back to his time and sealed his faith, that was after Xandria spoke the first Mayan spell to unfreeze Queen Verena from her trap, the Queen flew in just as Xandria finished sending them all back to the underworld. Now they are all back at Queensbury, PA. at Ravenwood Manor about to pull into the hanger.

It was a happy reunion when the plane arrive back at Ravenwood airstrip and taxied up to the hanger, within seconds the Queens arms were both filled with two little snuggling ones. “Looks like someone couldn't wait for mommy to get home” Hunter said while laughing at Verena, with arms full of babies squirming trying to snuggle closer to her.

“Go ahead daddy you are next in line to get this treatment by the twins, once they get older and realize you are also their father” Queen Verena said to him; just then Amalia disappeared from her arms and reappeared into Hunters arms. Everyone started laughing the shock on Hunters face was just priceless.

“Did you just do that?” Hunter asked.

“Nope she did it all by herself she goes to whoever she wants to” Queen Verena said with a smirk on her face inwardly giggling. 'That should teach him to open his mouth' she though to herself.

“Are you not kidding me. Our kids have powers this early in their life? Seriously?” Hunter asked. Verena just nodded her head in approval all the while nursing Amalie to her breast and rocking her gently in her arms. They rose from their seats on the jet; headed toward the door carrying the twins in their arms, descending the stairs heading toward the door to gain access to Ravenwood manor and a much deserved rest.

“You highness; ah there they are. I was looking all over for them, I figured that was where they flew off to” Wilda said as she reached out to Hunter to take Amalia from him, but when she went to reach for Amalie she screamed bloody murder till mommy took her back into her arms and brought her back to her chest; then she quieted back down.

“Looks like someone misses mommy more than the other one does” Camdon said to Queen Verena. Looking down she just gave the little one a warm loving smile and a sigh. “Mommy seems to be happy to be home. Not like what we had to listen to for six long hours on the plane ride, maybe we should bring the little ones alone with us to keep someone calm” Camdon went on snickering as he said it. Queen Verena sent him dagger eyes good thing looks can not kill or Camdon would be dead about now.

“Who's momma's little girl, yes you are, momma missed you, yes she did, Kiss” The Queen snuggling and kissing Amalie her little one everyone laughing and giggling at her she just turned and walked over to Wilda and did the same to Amalia “Oh I missed you too momma's other little girl, your both so cute! I love you both so much, come on lets go up stairs and get a bubble bath together. Wilda will you please help me?” The Queen asked her then turned to the rest.

“I will see you all in the morning after a good night rest. I am sorry for the way I acted on the way back. I will make it up for you. Meeting at 9 AM sharp” Then she turned and left with Amalie in her arms followed by Wilda carrying Amalia up the stairs.

Wilda filled the tub a little ways up with warm water with some pink bubble bath liquid, bubble foaming but not letting too much water fill the tub up. Then undressed both babies as the Queen stripped down and stepped into the tub, Wilda handed the twins to her one by one as she undressed them watching over them, as they splashed in the water on the Queens knee. Wilda holding one the Queen the other.