Chapter 12 UK Office Under Attack / Happy New Years ?

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right is: Katra - Beast Within >>>>>

Chapter 12 UK Office Under Attack / Happy New Years ?

********** Winterton-on-Sea **********

We had only just got back from our first mission in London England when the alarms went off throughout the compound, someone had tripped the sensors, the security guards were running around checking the grounds. Blaine ran into the office to where the security monitors were located to see if there was an intruder lurking around the outskirts of the walls or if it was just a false alarm.

No!....This was not a false alarm, there was a band of werewolves trying to jump the wall, two have been taken down by the laser guided guns mounted by the corner of the wall and one more by the front entrance. The rest were circling about outside trying to figure a way to get in without being picked off by the high powered weapons that seemed to follow their every movement.

Within minutes the whole group of security were out on the inner wall taking aim at the group of werewolves while the three Protectors came up behind the group undetected. The guards up on the wall distracted them while the Protectors came in screaming like banshees ripping and tearing the remaining werewolves limb form limb. When it was over there was nothing left but pieces of fur, limbs and dead wolves everywhere. The cleanup took hours to complete by, morning they were still trying to finish up the paperwork. In the end Blaine had to call on Princess Verena to incinerate the remains of the werewolves that Blaine's conduit with her.

******** Ravenwood Manor ********

“Lady Xandria I have a job for you. We need to place a protection barrier around the UK office beyond the wall from the waters edge to the property line and in all directions around the compound” Princess Verena giving out instructions at the morning meeting the next day after learning about the attack of the UK office. “I think we will rent a jet and have you flown there to take care of that problem for us.” She said after a second thought about it.

“Yes your Highness I will go pack right after the meeting” Xandria said as she bowed her head in acknowledgment with with a quick nod.

“Hunter I want to try a little old school, order us two dozen Samurai swords I want them costume made with maroon and gold wraps and the Protector insignia imprinted on both side of each sword. I also want 7 practice swords to go with them.” The Princess checked off another item from her list.

“Blaine how is everything working out with the UK staff and the new security staff do you need anything there?” The Princess Verena asked telepathically, Blaine replied with.

“I just need one new replacement security guard we had to sent one back, not compatible with the rest, everyone else is working out perfectly together. We will be needing replacements on what was used up on ammo during the raid but other that everything was sent to you in my paperwork it should be on your desk right now.”

“I will look into those replacements Blaine. Thank you for the prompt report I will look at it after the meeting” The Princess told Blaine “Now is there anymore business we have to discuss this morning? Anyone? No? Meeting dismissed.” The Princess picked up the UK report and started reading it.

Three hours later Princess Verena finished all her paperwork sent it off and walked into the kitchen where Maria was making lunch for everyone. She was busy cooking at the stove all alone in the kitchen when the Princess walked in and looked over her shoulder smiled and said “Hi there Verena How are ya doing girl, long time no see, you don't come in here much to see me any more how come?” The she turned back to the pot she was string.