Chapter 17 First Day Back Queen and Servant

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Music Video On Right is: Katra – One Wish Away >>>>>

Chapter 17 First Day Back Queen and Servant

Blaine flies in for a meeting between Queen Verena, Hunter, and her. They are going over a new plan to speed up sightings reporting for both here and abroad, setting up a direct call in center, since they already have centers setup all around the world for local Alpha and Clan leaders to call into, as well as covens and other mythical groups.

Instead of calling into Germany having a report made, then having it authorized, a file made, then a fax sent out to the proper division. We eliminate the middle man and the reporting comes straight to the US or UK division directly.

“Now are we all in favor of setting this up as I have laid this out to you both?” Queen Verena asked both Hunter and Blaine

“I like the idea, but who will handle the calls, will we have to hire additional help or can our secretaries handle this?” Blaine inquired writing down notes and checking off a few things she has interest in.

“I would think at the rate we are working at right now we can handle it with the staff we have right now, but in the future will will most likely be adding additional help.” Queen Verena stated. “Blaine, I will need for you to have a crew out to start building a new larger office like this one at your headquarters. The way this one was built behind and under the building for security reasons and with additional phone lines installed to handle the added incoming calls” Queen Verena went on.

“One more thing, I will be spending quite a bit more time there, so, while they are doing the addition have them convert the old office into a bedroom/office for me with a direct line to this office with fax lines to here and one to the office in Germany and an intercom, plus a bathroom” Blaine took notes to make sure it all was done correctly.

“Will you be needing an extra bed there for your servant, Wilda as well?” Blaine asked.

“Oh yes, I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me, yes, that also, make it a comfortable one also, please, with a divider between the two beds. One queen sized for me, one full for Wilda, should do nicely.” The Queen said smiling thinking back to her promise to treat her properly.

“Hunter, did you set up my room here with the extra bed like I requested over the phone before I left Germany?” The Queen inquired.

“Yes your Highness I did just as you requested a full sized bed matching the purple of your bedroom colors and matching pillows, I had it placed over by the window with a screen between yours and hers for privacy for each of you” Hunter explained how he did her room up.

“Very good, thank you, Hunter, I appreciate that so much. I wasn't expecting to have to have a Lady-in-waiting, but seeing as I do have one from now on I expect everyone to treat her well no exceptions, am I understood?” The Queen asked.