Chapter 41 Anyone For A Coors?

Rapture By: LadyDawn 2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Music Video On Right is: Tarja - Poison>>>>>  

Chapter 41 Anyone For A Coors?

Camdon left on the 6th of July to head back to the UK with his new wife Blaine, Ravenwood was so much quieter without all his pranking and horsing around, and in general just being a clown, they will all miss him so much.

It is now the 20th of the month and a call rings out throughout the manor Queen Verena. “Please pick up line one you are needed in the office for a fax” Viorel called out with an emergency fax for the team. The Queen picked up the nearest phone and pressed line one to connect to Viorel's line. “Hello Viorel you called for me?” She asked?

“Yes your Highness there is an emergency fax here for you, would you like me to bring it to you or are you on your way down here to get it?” Viorel asked her to see what she wanted to have done with the fax.

“I will gather up the group and meet you down in the office in a few, so I guess just hold it down there for me” She stated hanging up the phone heading down to the kitchen for her morning helping of blood and to gather Xandria and Hunter to head down to the office.

They arrived in the office just as Viorel was finishing up her last copy of the fax to hand out to the group passing them out one by one as each member walked into the office Bowing her head as each member of the crew passed by her. When all had their copy she curtsied to the Queen bowing her head in respect she rose back up to her full height and headed back over to her desk to continue her work.

“Let see what do we have here?” The Queen stated looking over the fax in her hand studying the location stepping over to the computer entering the coordinates into Google earth to find the location.

***** Fax #: *********87589942*****2011*********07***********20

***** Sender: Reporting Agency #17170 ******

***** Attn: Queen Verena Protector US Eradication Unit #1*****

***** Date: 07.20.2011 *****

***** Case # 00000 1000001.21033 *****

***** Subject: Rogue Werewolves sighting *****

***** Memo: 5 dead drivers 7 wounded *****

***** Problem: Wolves attacking truckers trying to close trailers or enter cabs killing drivers *****

***** Location: W 105° 10' 35.93” X N 39° 45' 57.64” *****

***** Location: Coors Brewery. Golden Co. *****

***** Actions: Use best Judgment *****

***** End of Memo ****#*87589942*****2011*********07***********20

“Looks like we are heading to Golden Colorado, to the Coors brewery” She stated “Anyone up for a good can of beer? I know were we can get a truckload of them. Giggle” The Queen made a joke of where they were headed. “Come on guys let's get packed and see if we can get a head start out of here before noontime. Viorel would you call our pilot and have him ready the jet for us so we can fly out the minute we have all our gear stowed!” The Queen ordered for her to call out for the pilot.

“Right away Your Highness” Viorel replied back to her then picked up the phone to dial up one of the live in pilots that had their own place right here on the estate grounds behind the hanger.