@sidatKhadija

SidatKhadija speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Hey, This is khadija. I am sweet sixteen now, I am a science student and I love reading and writing.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

since 2015 I guess..

3. What inspired you to Write?

writing always fascinated me.. When I was a kid I used to write letters and diary's after I joined wattpad I thought to give it a chance.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

Frankly speaking, I was really scared of writing MaNan as they have made an image and if you can not mach the readers expectations, you get bashed
So coming back to the question my sister inspired me to write on MaNan

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

I love Indian fiction and MaNan fiction

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

Nikita singh, Ravinder Singh and Durjoy Dutta

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

I love to read, or else I would be busy with my phone.

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

For now it's just a hobby but as I finally achieve all my dreams I would love to write.

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Ahh.. it is to pen down all your ideas perfectly and trust me it's not easy..

10. where do you get your ideas?

The ideas come in mind but sometimes when I get stuck RabiyaAmodwalaand 2ndwriter are a great help

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

On wattpad-
MaNanlicious_Angel
thegirlinpinksocks
divya659
booksandcooks
sweetdreamer33
rednosedreindeer
aliya321 RabiyaAmodwala
2ndwriter
AishwaryaKadam4
And trust me many more to list but yeah these are my favourite.

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Yes, I have faced bashing as my story's didn't had the intimate scenes they wanted so I just blocked those people. That's it. Problem solved!

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

movie? Huh.. difficult question, I must say...
Okay it will be Dilwale and Main tera Hero as I love varun

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Single!

15. Favorite colour ?

Black and pink

16. Favorite food?

Chinese and most probably all sweet dishes

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Shhh... it's a secret *whispers 'wattpad' in ashwini's ears*
I hope you guys didn't hear it..

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Actor- Varun Dhawan and Akshay Kumar
Actress- Niti Taylor will be the first and coming to bollywood, Aliya Bhatt and Disha Patani

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Forgiving, Protective, Pampered, Broken and Angry..
That's what people tell me.

20. What is love for you ?

Love? Love for me is really pure. It is based on Trust, Faith, space and forgiveness. Love is two imperfect persons becoming a perfect couple and that love is only with your life partner (husband)

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Oh yes, first of all thank you WriterAshwini for taking the efforts of taking interview and coming back to my readers, Thank you so much guys, for all the love and support I hope you continue liking my stories and keep supporting me. Love you all.

*********************
SidatKhadija thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕