@VatsDWriter

VatsDWriter speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

A weird girl who likes to live in her own world.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

It has been 368 days. :D

3. What inspired you to Write?

Writing has been my passion since childhood hence I have been doing it since forever and talking about inspiration then I believe that life is the biggest inspiration for anything.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

MaNan ffs by different authors.

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

I'm a certified book worm so I like to read all kinds of books be it a story or a poetry.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

J K Rowling, Rick Riordan, Christopher Paolini and many more. The poems by William Wordsworth and Robert Frost are love! But again there are many other poets as well whose poems I like.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Thinking about what to write. :D Eating and sleeping too. ;-)

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

A career someday, hopefully.

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Romance and describing an action scene. Romance to generate the right feels and action to ensure that the person reading that scene is able to visualize what I intend.

10. where do you get your ideas?

Like I said, from life!

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

I haven't explored many books due to time constraints therefore as of now I can't name any.

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

There have been times when the readers have tried to cross the line or expressed their anger and/or frustration in not a very nice way. Even though their reactions were justified, their way of presenting them were not. But I don't really like paying attention to negative things in life. Best way to deal with any kind of unnecessary crap is to ignore it.

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

DDLJ, 3 idiots and the list goes on and on.

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Single who is in a relationship with myself. ;-)

15. Favorite colour ?

Black

16. Favorite food?

Paneer, Pasta, Pizza and Pani Puri are life!

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Any place with friends becomes my favorite.

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

None

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Studious. Curious. Delirious. Foodie. Moody.

20. What is love for you ?

Trust, loyalty, understanding and happiness.

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Ha ha. I'm too ordinary a person to have any fans so to those who take the trouble to go through whatever my insane source of sanity presents with, thank you so much for giving my books a chance and I hope I live up to your expectations in future. And sorry for the delayed updates guys. The price life demands for being the biggest inspiration is your constant attention with a result giving performance. Still you people stick around so thank you so much. Your words mean the world to me. Take care. God bless. Cheers!

*****************
VatsDWriter thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕