@SomedayMaybe11

SomeDayMaybe11 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Coming out of my wattpad handle, my name's Kasturi :). I have been writing from the age of maybe 14 and honestly writing just comes to me! I love penning down my thoughts.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

Wattpad member! For an year I guess.

3. What inspired you to Write?

Inspirations were many. But mostly I started "Actually" writing when my life was going down hill, I had no one to talk to and I realised pen and paper was the best idea.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

MaNan !! Weren't they one of the best couples on Indian TV! So why not...I had no reasons as such, I just wanted to try out writing fanfiction.

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

I read all kinds. Books tell stories and connecting and getting to know the character is the best possible thing that one could experience!! Keeping the best on top,it has to be "The Fault in Our stars!"

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

John green, Rubi Kaur, Nicholas Sparks.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

YouTube! **runs away!** ..Lilly Singh is bae! And hmmmm I paint too!

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

Writing is obviously a hobby!

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Ummm now that was never a problem. I used to update my chapters and go through the comments section. Surprisingly this particular story of mine "Conditions Applied" has had a great response from the very start (and even now! !). But then no matter how harsh some comments were, I would have never changed the storyline.

10. where do you get your ideas?

There's nothing like I get ideas! They just come.

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

Talking of fanfiction, it has to be sujal1fan . Her story "Dirty deals" is simply amazing.

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Luckily no! I have been asked to changed the story line at times both through the comment section as well as through DM's but then like I mentioned before, I wouldn't have had changed the story line anyways. I believe it's necessary to encounter the bitter side of our lives as well! Life never is happy all the time!!

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani! How I love bunny and Naina and added I do have real life connections with the characters **laughs** (my virtual bunny! @supriyaasingh )

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Single

15. Favorite colour ?

Blue

16. Favorite food?

Feed me anything (excluding anything bitter kay!!)

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Changes from time to time! And for alone time~it's me,my earphones and the window pane!

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Zac Effron, Emma Watson and ya Deepika Padukone for sure!

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Okay so well, I am like a super introvert! I hate to talk to people and hence the writing. I love travelling. Loads of regret in my life and I'm fixing most of these at the moment! That's it in a nutshell.

20. What is love for you ?

Love is friendship! You choose a friend. You trust him or her. You share emotions with them!! Isn't that's what friendship is all about?! What could be more better than falling in love with your best friend!!?

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

I would like to apologise for my delayed updates. My readers were generally used to daily updates but now that I have college I have been finding it really difficult to write. But nevertheless I promise to finish the stories with longer updates if possible!! And yes like always I want to thank each one of the readers (even the silent ones) for liking my work and appreciating me, and also for nominating me to give this interview. Thank you.

*******************

SomeDayMaybe11 thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕