@lovlyFlower8

LovlyFlower8 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Hello friends .....I am Aleena... some of you know me by my nick on IF community as cute-aly.

2.How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

I have joined Wattpad in last December I think..

3. What inspired you to Write?

Manan's chemistry and then their separation at the end of season 01......I don't like this judai concept in any love story.....

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

Actually I am an accidental writer....on insistence of one of my cutest friend ....I thought to give it a try.....

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

Love stories with a lil bit of family drama....

6.Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

I have a long list....

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Photoshop.....i love to do some edits on my fav fictional characters on photoshop....if you want to see my work and edits then do tell me...

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

Nop.... Writing something on Manan is my hobby now a days...I am not a professional writer and I don't think I will be in any case.....

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

For me I think my busy schedule is the biggest hindrance and hardest part in writing my book..... coz with my studies and job I get very less time for this writing .

10. where do you get your ideas?

From daily life......if you are a good observer then you will get a lot of ideas from your daily life....

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

long list...all writers are doing great Job ... so hats off for all writers

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Nop...till today I never faced any bashing on any of my work..

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

Fav movie .... Well it depends on my mood and time....

14. Single Or in a relationship?

It's a secret(wink)

15. Favorite colour ?

Same depend on mood

16. Favorite food?

Home made food

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Anywhere with my family...

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Again a long list of tv stars as well as film stars

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Simple,cute,happy,positive,friendly

20. What is love for you ?

An important aspect of life.....without which life is not easy...

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Don't be my Fan ...... be my friends....coz I need your love and support.

*****************

LovlyFlower8 thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕