@TheSweetGirlYouKnow

TheSweetGirlYouKnow speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

*******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Hello people! I am Pragya Chhabria aka Rhunjhun which most of you know me as, I am a 10th grader and I am recently running very busy due to my studies! I am from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, I blabber a lot if I am comfortable with a person and won't speak a word if I don't know the person, I am a complete foodie but also a fitness freak, love taking selfies! A book lover! Clothes and shoes are my weakness! 😍

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

Around one and a half year, I guess, I started using wattpad to read books around August 2015 but started writing from December 2015

3. What inspired you to Write?

Of course MaNan, and their love, to be honest,I was really very upset to know that the show was going to end, which I didn't wanted to and I guess nobody wanted to, I wanted it to go on forever , so I thought of making a mini world of MaNan inside my mind, and decided to write a story.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

My craze! I was damn crazy about them that time, they were the only thing running in my mind, first of all I was quite surprised to see a world full of MaNan here in wattpad, and when I couldn't control my craziness any longer, I decided to write a fanfiction.

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

Young Adult Fiction and of course Romantic, I am also very much interested in Old classics.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

Countless! But to name a few, they will be John Green, Harper Lee, Cecelia Ahern and of course Jane Austen , among Indian authors I will say, Sudeep Nagarkar, Tushar Raheja, Durjoy Datta and Nikita Singh.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Most of the time I am studying 😂 But when I am neither studying nor writing, I improve my dancing skills, of course read novels and listen to favorite songs.

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

Both! I aim to be a journalist, so in order to become a journalist, the writing skills of a person should be good, that's why I try to improve them through my writing. Also, writing is my passion now! 😍

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

The writer's block that every writer faces one time or the other! When you really don't know what to write but people was waiting for your updates! It is the toughest!

10. where do you get your ideas?

Lyrics of the songs, and also by watching some video songs, I am a typical Bollywood lover, and most of the ideas I get are from Bollywood, but sometimes the real life love stories I see or hear makes me frame a story, also one of the story which I am writing now is a real life one :)

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

There are many, that taking the name of one and leaving another would be an injustice to the rest! Earlier when I was a reader, I used to be regular with my reading but now when I have become a writer as well, I am irregular to both reading and writing. 😔

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Erm, yes, it was a bit tough for 15 year old to handle all this at a young age, and I was furious also,but later my friends advise me to let go and ignore, and made me believe that it was an everyday case and I wasn't the first one, I tried my best to get over it and I was successful! I just want to say, believe in yourself and don't let anyone take this belief from you :)

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani 😍 I can watch it a million times without getting bored! It is an evergreen movie for me, because, obviously it has my favorite stars and it tells us about the love which doesn't fades away after years.

14. Single Or in a relationship?

>Single Rocks 😎

15. Favorite colour ?

Violet

16. Favorite food?

I am a foodie, so no favorites! 😂

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Not yet :)

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Favorite Actor- Parth Samthaan, Siddharth Malhotra and of course Ranbir Kapoor 😍
Favorite Actress- Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt.

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Energetic, Emotional, Beautiful, Short Tempered and Intelligent ( I self praise a lot, isn't it ? 😂)

20. What is love for you ?

Love is trust, loyalty and selflessness towards someone. The security and protectiveness you feel around someone that he or she is not going to hurt you ever is what is love according to me.

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

First of all, I am not a celebrity or a great personality, so calling admirers of my work, fans would be not correct, they are my readers, my supporters and most probably my well wishers :) I would like to express my heartiest gratitude to each one of you reading my works or even reading my interview here. Thanks a lot ! It means a lot for ordinary teenager like me. Keep reading, keep supporting, keep loving and one more thing "Believe in Yourself!" Stay blessed and I love you all ❤️

********************

TheSweetGirlYouKnow thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕