@MaNanlicious_Angel

MaNanlicious_Angel speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself?

- Hello to you all... This is Anjali. I am 21 years old and I am studying Arts. From Gujarat.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

- How long? I guess I joined like a year ago may be. Yeah I joined wattpad in 2015 I guess in June or July.

3. What inspired you to Write?

- MaNan of course. And moreover I read all types of fanfictions on India Forums. So that made me to write.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan Fanfiction / Book?

- Nice question. But I guess, I won't be able to write other than MaNan. Before KY2, I was fan of many youth shows like DMG, MJHT, BFF and many more but haven't really thought about this writing. What exactly made me write is Manik and Nandini and Their Love. That is beautiful. Whoever have created the characters, I salute to that person. I just love both of them. That made me write on them. And I used to read a lot of fanfiction on them, so that too made me curious and I finally started writing on them.

5.What's your favourite kind of Books / poetry?

- Love stories, Of course. I love love stories. All kind of. Simple, plain, dramatical, Bollywood style, Romcom.

6.Who is your favourite poet / writer? If you have any?

- I can't name one, there are many. I love more books then the writer or author. But I love Ravinder singh's writing. I love some of Chetan Bhagat's work.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

- When I am not writing and I don't have something to do, I just sleep. I love sleeping. That's my other hidden talent that I can sleep anywhere anytime. Hahaha.... Other than that I guess, I just hang out with friends and pass my time watching TV.

8.Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

- Purely a hobby.

9.What was the hardest part of writing your book?

- Talking about a particular story then, I would like to confess that the MaNan separation part was the hardest to write in my story "Vivah". Because I knew that readers won't like it and I had to make it a point that they don't hate the protagonist of my story. So keeping things in mind and you have to create problems between them is hardest. Other than that I guess Humour is difficult to write and sometimes Romance too.

10. where do you get your ideas?

- I have a very sharp Mind.... Hahahah... well, I just imagine things a lot and from that I get so many ideas. Sometimes I get ideas from different shows and movies. Most importantly I ask myself a lot of questions that what if this happens and what if this doesn't happen. So I can write better.

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

- I personally love HumB01 and sujal1fan Other than that I too love other authors story.

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

- No. Luckily I haven't really faced bashing. And even I don't want to face it.

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

- There are a lot of, lot movies that I like. I can't name any like right now. if I started writing it, then it will be a list with 1000 or more names I guess. Sorry, but can't really name one.

14. Single Or in a relationship?

- Single and Ready to mingle.... Hahahaha Joking baba. Happily single.

15. Favorite colour ?

- Black... And Blue... I love Black and I love Blue.

16. Favorite food?

- Chicken Biryani that my mom makes. And brownies that I make... hahah. Another hidden talent. I cook well. ;)

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

- College Campus. The best hangout place. Now I am almost done with my college so I think I am going to miss it a lot.

18. Favorite actor / actress?

- Kareena Kapoor Khan. She is the best. And for Actor, none because it changes film by film.

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

- Happy, Joyful, Mysterious, Emotional and A Little Possessive. PS - Things what are mine are just mine. No one can even touch that. Be it a person or non-living things.

20. What is love for you?

- Love for me is something that makes me believe in God. It is something that I want to feel, which I haven't really. It is a wave that passes between two people. Love is maturity. It is something that makes you more confident about your own decisions. Love can never be painful, but the person you love they can be painful. Love just brings smile on your face. It is a beautiful feeling; one should definitely feel. There's is a saying that don't fall in Love. But I would say Why not fall in love, if you don't fall you won't be able to get up and go ahead. Fall in love and lose yourself in love. <3

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

- They are my family <3. I love all of them. Because of them I am here giving you an interview. Thanks to all of you who have been there for me. Thanks for all your love and support. You all are so sweet and kind towards me. I love you All so so much.. <3 :D

*********************

MaNanlicious_Angel thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕