@sippu14

sippu14 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

*******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

I am Sippu as you all know, but that's kind of my pen name, and for real, I am Priya. Older than many of you all here, 22! I live in The USA, and am an MBA student. I love music, and music drives me a lot to write.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

Over a year, to be exact since the 24th of October, 2015. And I am here in one of the most bizarre ways. I happened to know about this website when I was looking something about Manik and Nandini when I started watching KYY, and then found these millions of amazing stories!

3.What inspired you to Write?

Uhmm....nothing as such. I have been an avid reader before I actually started writing. I love writing journals and small articles, and that led to writing on Wattpad.

4.What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

They are the reason I am here. I loved how these writers used their own ways of recreating the magic of MaNan, toh why not give it a try. And I am glad, though I sucked badly at it in the beginning, it just kept getting better. I started"A Beat That Matched Mine", a fan fiction, and then went ahead writing short stories. I also wrote a general fiction and glad that all my reader friends like them all.

5.What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

I hate scary and thrillers, bohoth bohoth bohoth darthee hoon, so apart from that genre, I read pretty much everything! Love stories and auto biographies attract me the most.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

Stephenie Meyer was my favorite until "Eclipse"! I didn't like seeing Bella as a Vampire. And John Green's stories, Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars, they prove that love can happen anywhere and between anyone.

7.What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

As I said, I am an MBA student and apart from that I work for 20 plus hours a week. Abhi USA mein hoon, toh khud khaana banaao aur phir khud laundry, dishwashing...huff long list! I hardly get time, aur jab office mein free hooon, toh chupchup ke stories likhna. Also, I bake and that's where Nandini in my story gets her habit of baking from. That's pretty much what most of my days are like! But the moment I start writing, it feels so so so so good! I bet you!

8.Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

Uhmm...tough one! It started as a hobby, and i don't say it would be a career. But I will definitely publish my first story, #ABTMM sometime in the future. I am going to adapt it a bit. Right now it's a musical love story, I will probably delete all the songs, and make a few changes and make it a full-fledged novel. Key word- HOPEFULLY!

9.What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Writing Romance! And my readers know it very well. Whenever I ask what you want to read, the common answer is WRITE SOME ROMANTIC MOMENTS BETWEEN MaNan. I will leave it upto them, to know if I got any better with time! Respond people!