@neijik10

neijik10 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

*******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

I'm 18, and I'm more like a introvert. I don't have much friends but those who are, they are really special for me.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

Maybe 1year. Before my account I used to read books from my sister account. But I used to read novels more before.

3. What inspired you to Write?

Well, my problems. I used to express my thoughts in diary or in phone. This led me to write my own book.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

To be honest I'm admire Manan a lot. More than a lot. Their love, their trust mostly. So that was the reason.

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

My favorite kind of books are those in which I find tragedy and suspense. Simple love story is not cup of my tea.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

Umm, I'll pas this question.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

I mostly spend my time in writing and improving myself for the book so I study when I'm not writing.

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

No, it's only a hobby to me. I love writing and expressing thoughts. And I'm trying to improve myself and my writing everyday.

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

For now to me there wasn't any hard part. But upcoming parts are going to be hard for me. As I've to reveal suspense and secrets in it.

10. where do you get your ideas?

Hehehe, I don't know about this too. They just come when I write.

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

They are many. And it's hard to remember their whole name as I said I've read hundreds of books.

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Nopes, for now I didn't face any bashing and all.

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

My favorite movie is mere brother ki dulhan and Golmal. They are my favorite because whenever I see them I laugh like hell. They make up everything. No matter how much sad and broken and tensed you're just switch in tv and watch these movie I bet you will feel better.

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Single.

15. Favorite colour ?

Red and blue.

16. Favorite food?

Everything is favorite except some vegetables.

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

My bed :p. I spend my whole day in it. Either writing, reading or studying.

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Parth Samthan. Niti Taylor.

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Introvert, friendly, sweet, insane, caring.

20. What is love for you ?

To me love is trust. If there is no trust in love then basically it's not love.

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

I don't have fans. :p but yeah I want to say to my readers who read my book that I love my each and every reader. I owe them a lot. Whatever I'm is just because of them. Love ya!

*********************

neijik10 thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕