@myra_1

myra_1 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************
1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Uhm, I am mysteriously weird and curious soul. Lol!😂
My name is Manasvi. Pen name-Myra/UnknownWriterM. I am 18, one of many Delhiites. My brain is an aspiring doc but my heart is a pure writer. I love to be alone in my room most of the time with my books and electronic gadgets.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

1 year.

3. What inspired you to Write?

Experiences of life!
I think one can find inspiration by stories around us or people around us but only if you would see with an open mind! I know, I am not big enough to say anything about experiences of life but who says age matters?!😁
My grandmom says- I give lecture on everything just like an oldie every now and then! And she thinks if she is my grandmother or am I her's?! Lol! It's funny but it's true!😂😂

4. What made you to write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

Uhm, I wanted to write from always but I never started and when I finally tried then I just end up clicking back space every time without even reading what have I actually written! But from always there was a theme in my mind which I wanted to pen down. I didn't know the ending that time but I knew the start and character sketches, then there came flood of ideas in my brain for a long period of time and I wasn't able to hold it anymore then finally I thought why not just pen down and empty my brain and get some peace. And as I am a crazy Mananian coz it's only MaNan who made me believe in true love then I thought why not I should write a Manan ff based on that theme and give it a try. And that's how I started my MaNan FF: Two bodies, one soul! Bascially, it was for fun only that time but I didn't know that writing which I just started for fun, would become the most irrestiable passion one day!

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

Well, when it's comes to favorites then I am very choosy.
Uhm, I like romance, paranormal and fantasy and RomCom genres.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

Nicolas Sparks & Paulo Coelho! They both are my inspiration! They are those persons whose words speak volume. And yeah there is a new writer in indian writing industry now a days, Savi Sharma, she is also my favorite. Her words directly touch hearts.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Well, besides writing I love reading, editing, listening music. I love going historical places and gathering information about it. And when I am free, I also use to search on Google about weird stuff which irritate my brain, like one day, I search on Fireflies coz I wanted to know that belief which is shown in kyy is true or not! (I know this sounds crazy, but that I am! CRAZY & MAD! 😂😉) And just like that I had researched on Magic schools, witches, wizards, vampires, warewolf, Philosophies of soulmates & True Love, haunted places and much more. And then I conclude and believe only on my research. I know it sounds so so sooooo crazy. But you can say, I am a curious soul who wants to know everything.
Oh, I think now people will surely think, I am mentally retarded or something! LOL!😂😂 But that's the real me !!! And I have no problem to accept myself the way I am!