@dua_arafat

dua_arafat speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

*******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

My name is Dua Arafat! I'm 17! Muslim 😍 I'm a friendly person! I have a great interest in business and currently I'm studing thoes subjects! I wish to be a business women in future! I love making friends! ;) & 1 Important thing! I'm a die hard parthian! MaNan is love 😍😍

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

It's been more than 1 year I'm on wattpad! But I started publishing my stories from around last 10 months And even after that I started reading! Before that I was a reader & writer only on India Forums

3. What inspired you to Write?

Well I don't know! the ending of season 1 forced me to write bcz I totally hated the ending and wanted to imagine my own! When I thought about the ending the second thought came in my mind was to pen it down & share it with others! My sister really encouraged me to do so!

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

From the start I was reading only MaNan and as I mentioned above MaNan was the reason why I started writing!

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

Romantic

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

No

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Songs, movies, dramas or some time cooking! 😛
But I hardly get anytime to do anything these days!

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

No! I was never interested in writing! It was just my love for MaNan and appreciation from readers which forced me to write! Future ka no chance!

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

At many times it was a little hard for me to write mostly because of writer's block! And In the emotional moments of 'Reality of Life' thoes situations really needed time and concentration

10. where do you get your ideas?

They just came in my mind from I don't know where! 😆

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

I can't name any one 🙈 There are 4 of my favourite ones! I love their writings! But yeah I wait for MawaraEjaz6 updates like a crazy😂

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Allah ka shukar I have never been through bashing and all!

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani! Secret 🙈

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Engaged😜

15. Favorite colour ?

Royal blue

16. Favorite food?

Alot! I'm such a foody😋😋

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Every place is my favourite when I'm with my family!

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Parth Samthaan 😍

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Well that's a tough question may be because I don't know the answer! Fatima_mir MawaraEjaz6would u guys like to answer this?
The only thing I have learnt about myself in last 13 years is I have a high level of paitence!

20. What is love for you ?

The purest emotion of all! True love remains forever! Love is to understand respect and trust someone 😍 be with them no matter what!

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

I love u all so much!! You all are the only reason I'm here getting so much love! I'm nothing without u guys! Always love and support me like this! 😊 I can't explain how much your appreciation means to me!

*********************

dua_arafat thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕