@thegirlinpinksocks

thegirlinpinksocks speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

*******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

- I'm Vasudha. I'm just a normal nineteen year old teenager struggling with studies and still gushing madly over Parth Samthaan and Virat Kohli.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

- A year, I guess.

3. What inspired you to Write?

- Other people writing fanfictions, obviously. But mostly, the magic of MaNan.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

- It's the same answer as above. xD

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

- I try reading every possible book, because I'm turn it just increases my knowledge and vocabulary.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

I don't really have any specific set of favorites here.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Think about what should I write. Hahah. Not really. But sometimes I do this. And generally, I prefer spending time with myself, on myself and by myself.

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

- Nah. It's just a hobby.

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

- When the "idea window" is temporarily out of service while people still want to cross through that window. It gets hard at times to write.

10. where do you get your ideas?

- Honestly, they just pop out of the blue. Sometimes while watching some music videos or reading and so many other instances.

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

- Here on wattpad? Then probably we'll be here for days. Literally. I love almost every MaNan author here, and some general fiction authors too.

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

- Thankfully, I haven't experienced anything of this sort yet. People do have different views and they do comment about them on my story, but it's never been bashing as of now.

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

- Honestly, there are a set of favorite movies I have which I can watch over like a hundred and one times and still not get bored of it. So I can't really pick out one.

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Happily Single!

15. Favorite colour ?

Black, white and blue, mostly.

16. Favorite food?

I'm not really a hardcore foodie, but I do love butter chicken and Pizza a lot.

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

None.

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Actor ; Parth Samthaan, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Zac Efron, Andrew Garfield and there are a couple of more.

And actresses, I'd say Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and yes, Niti Taylor as well. :)

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Mysterious, Introvert, Cute, Weird and a hopeless romantic.

20. What is love for you ?

Trust. For that matter, trust is the essence for any relationship- be it love or friendship.

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

All I'll say is, that you guys have been extremely supportive all through and I love each and every one of you for that. Thank you for loving my stories so much. It really does mean a lot to me, if I look back from where I started. Your support means a lot to me and always will.<33

********************

thegirlinpinksocks thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕