@Aishwaryakadam4

AishwaryaKadam4 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

***************

1.) Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Well I am Aishwarya Kadam and I live in pune and I am 21 years old ...I am doing my last year in architecture and I also work as an architect intern in my brother's office....
I am very innocent and reserved for people but only my friends know that what a JUNGLEE I am....So yaa that's all.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

I had joined watpadd. Last year in May and then after two months I started writing..

3. What inspired you to Write?

There is nothing that inspired me it's just that I always had a habit of writing down my thoughts and after I saw Kaisi yeh yaarian I just got some ideas of how they could be in other plots so I just started writing...

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

Just the above answer (copy paste and enter) 😂😂😂...

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

I love to read romantic books or books on vampire and werewolf..

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

No I dont have any favourite writer or poet...According to me all write beautifully...

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Well if I am free and I don't feel like writing then you will find me in my kitchen making some new recipes or in my drawing room doing my sketches..

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

Well I see writing as a hobby cause my first love has always been architecture ...

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

OMG this is for sure emotional scenes...Because when I write such things or scenes I have to keep myself in the characters place and then only I can pen down.

10. where do you get your ideas?

My beautiful and talented Cerebrum 😂...

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

Well now a days I don't read much but yaa I love WriterAnisha_2307 works then of course the multi talented sharmishta666and I love the way Shruti9726 pens Down her thoughts in her books.And and I am biggggg PANI fan so I loveee new2writing PANI story ...and ofcouse Andal100 also...Bass that's all...

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Well bashing has became a part of writing and if I don't get bashing then I am like "DUDE WHY AREN'T THEY BASHING"...Some had even said they won't waste their precious time by reading my stories but still they are so KIND that they remove some precious time and put a hatred message in my Inbox.. But I just ignore it cause I really don't entertain stupidity

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

My favourite movies are only in which Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have worked together...

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Well only one knew about this and now who ever read will come to know That I am in a relationship..

15. Favorite colour ?

Red and black. (PANI'S FAVOURITE COLOUR AND MINE TOO)

16. Favorite food?

Biryani and Kebabs....

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

MY back garden as we have a full row of roses and a small pond in middle where we have kept fishes.and I really spend most of my there with my puppy Foster...

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Ranbir Kapoor Ranbir Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor....

Deepika Padukone Deepika Padukone and Deepika Padukone

(AND OF COURSE MY PANI TOO)

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Well I am really naughty but innocent at times and rest ask my wattpad friends they will tell you.(They will tell you much better ).

20. What is love for you ?

Love is a really beautiful feeling and one thing is that if there is love between two people there has to be trust also...

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Well I would say keep showering your love on me like you all do and sorry if I don't update or take breaks but guys I am really busy and that's why I don't open wattpad but if you want to talk to me than you can on instagram and my ID Is lil_miss_complicated..... And Iove you all and keep smiling... And thanks Ashwini for such a beautiful interview..

********************
AishwaryaKadam4 thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕