@Cutielicious_Aahu

Cutielicious_Aahu speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

*******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

Hey everyone.. I am Ahuti Sharma also known as Ahu.. I am 17 years old girl.. I love to write sing and read. I am in FYJC Science. And a Parthian.

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

Not even a year completed.. Since 16th January 2016.

3. What inspired you to Write?

Well my passion for writing is the only thing which led me to write stories.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

hmm.. Nice one.. I am a big fan of Kaisi yeh yaariaan serial and loved MaNan from the start so when I was being asked to write something by my friends on MaNan I started writing it.. I hope that is something which matches for the questions.

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

Its Rom-Com, Romantic, suspense..

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

In general I would say Richard bach and Paulo Ceolho.

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

Watching Youtube, practicing singing, and read stories (not on wattpad though)

8. Do you see writing as a career Or a hobby?

I guess Hobby.

9. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

To give it some realistic scenes and more of practical advices..

10. where do you get your ideas?

Well that is something which can not be answered as ideas can come at any point and you can note them down in your book. There is no particular place where I can get some really amazing ideas.

11. Your Favorite wattpad Writer?

Ahaaa.. This one is tough.. But still there are Many.. FirefliesAndStarx sweetdreamer WriterAnisha_2307 thelovesickteenager and many more whom I can't remember now..

12. Have you ever faced bashing for any of your story? If yes, then please tell how did you manage to deal with it?

Yes I have faced bashing but I never make it a big of an issue.. I just delete that story as I can not take much of bashing and negativity around me.. I think that is the only thing I can do as they say 'Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri' so yeah..

13. What is your Favourite Movie And why?

I like Yeh Jawani Hai Deewnai and Main Tera Hero kind of movies which can make our mind stress free.. These Rom Coms are something I love and these can even relax ones all tension.

14. Single Or in a relationship?

Relationship

15. Favorite colour ?

Red, black, peach.

16. Favorite food?

Indian

17. Favorite hangout place? If any?

Naah.. Not yet..

18. Favorite actor / actress ?

Varun Dhawan and Parth Samthaan are my favorites.

19. Describe your personality in 5 words.

Sweet, Innocent, Bubbly, Mature, Kind.

20. What is love for you ?

Love is communication.. If one doesn't communicate their topics and fights there will be misunderstanding which will lead to heart breaks.

21. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Be happy and Love me.. Love my work and yeah keep helping everyone out there

********************

Cutielicious_Aahu thanks for giving your valuable time..!! 💕💕💕

So guys How was the interview? Also if anyone wants the writer to answer their questions please put it in the comment box.

Will be soon back with another interview..!! Till then keep smiling and be happy.

With love
Ashu 💕