@death_angel00

death_angel00 speaks about her..!! A small interview read and enjoy..!!

Inline comments please..!! And please tag your fav authors whose interview you guys are willing to read.

******************

1. Can you tell me little bit about yourself ?

"I raise in dark and without darkness i lost."

Hola guys, this is death_angel00. Yeah i just quote. :p You can call me Nen.

Well there is nothing to tell about me but yes i will try to give a little intro..:p.

I'm Bangladeshi girl. and obviously i'm a Muslim.

I finished graduation this year in Fashion Designing and right now busy with my job.

Beside that I'm very simple and introvert with my feelings..Actually i'm quite boring person.! but i'm extrovert for those who know me. i love create mystery surrounds me and i never judge the people by it's cover. (little secret for a introvert person.. that i'm very talkative which i will never admit to my friends and my love ones..:p.. but what can i do.. ? umm after all god give me a pretty mouth and hands so why i won't use that in good purpose..right?!!...:P )

2. How long have you been a Wattpad Member?

I think it's not long.. maybe it's been almost one and half year that i joined wattpad. but i started writing on wattpad in 15th November, 2015.

3. What inspired you to Write?

When i was 8 years old i was very fond of poetry and that's how i started my writing. and very early age i was fascinated by psychology that it's inspired me to write. and that's how i started to write and when i was 11 i wrote my first story in Bangla which was quite funny as i now think of it... and that's how i possess to write. Poetry and Psychology staff inspired me most to write.

4. What made you to Write on MaNan FanFiction / Book?

I already told that i started writing when i was 8 but i gave up my writing also because i was busy in study that i couldn't continue.. then one day once again i came to contact with writing because of my friends and MaNan; My friends really forced me to start my writing again and Manan develop this feelings in me.. and seriously i'm enjoying it now. thanks guys for forcing me.

5. What's your Favorite kind of Books / poetry?

Actually i have no boundary when it comes to reading because i love reading. I like every genre. There is no special category that i would yes i love this book.. no because i love all kinds of book. but if u want me to specialize then i would say i love Detective, Thrilling and Adventure kind of books.

6. Who is your favorite poet / writer? If you have any?

It's really hard question for me because i read so many writers books that i couldn't just take one name...! But Arthur Conan Doyle, William Shakespeare, Mario Puzo, Jane Austen, J.K. Rowling, Jamie McGuire, E L James, William Blake, e.t.c are my favorite writers. ( i know this is lot..:p..)

7. What are something you like to do when you're not writing?

As i told i studied in Fashion Designing so obviously this is my career which i love most. or else i would be a psychologist. Psychology is actually my thing. :p