16

Lunch comes and I exit. I can't stand the smell anymore anyway.

I walk over to the usual spot to see who's there and they all are.

Stunned, I stand there frozen.

What is everyone doing there?

Jeremy is talking to them all and Luke is holding James' hand.

I walk over when I finally have feeling in my body and they all look at me, James nodded and smiled, Luke says "Hey buddy." and Jeremy walks over and holds me.

"I explained we're together to James, so he'll lay off you, plus I think things are better with them anyway." he whispers to me.

I am relieved. 

We all hang out like old times, no one really bringing up my current look. We make plans to hang at Luke's and we part after that. My day was easier to handle for sure. The time went by fast and before I knew it it was after school. 

Everyone met in the parking lot and we all piled in the car. We drove and listened to the new Arcade Fire stuff.

When we got to Luke's' we went inside and popped in some Supernatural. Turns out Jeremy was a fan as well.

The Destiel feels were strong in the room and we all were having a good time.

A knock on the door came and Luke's mom asked, "Were you fellas expect anyone else?" I looked at Luke and he looked around. He got up and headed out, the rest of us stayed.

A few minutes pass, and he comes back in, "We have a problem."

"Don't you mean guest?" I hear Greg's voice from behind.

Luke seemed annoyed. They both enter and you could feel the tension skyrocket in the room. Most of that tension was from James who was beside me and Jeremy, and Jeremy didn't help.

"What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked.

"You said you were going to be here... and I had to meet your new boyfriend."

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me, except Jeremy who was staring angrily at his brother.

I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't know it was labeled, I didn't know what it was.

I felt like the spotlight was on me and I didn't like that.

"So, what's your name? I've seen you before, and I've heard a lot about you, so tell me." Greg says smiling as he closed the door.

I look at him, not answering. What the fuck do I do? As if I weren't awkward enough when I'm not being looked at.

I look at Jeremy and he answers his brother, "It's Andy,  not that it's any of your business." 

"Well you talk about him enough and I think it should be my business 'cause you're my little bro. Plus I want to know who's sticking it up your ass."

"GET OUT. RIGHT NOW." Luke tell him, standing against him nose to nose. "You don't disrespect anyone in my room or my house."

"Chill. It's all friendly here." Greg says.

"Seriously, get the fuck out." Luke tells him.

They are staring each other down and Greg opens the door and before he leaves he turn to James, who had been silent this whole time.

"Feeling better?" he says smiling. Then he closes the door abruptly, slamming it.

All the focus is on James now who is looking unwell.

"What does he mean, James?" Luke asks him.

"Nothing." he replies.

"I don't believe you. What does he mean? Did you get more? Are you back in?" Luke's words are shaking. I've never seen him this upset. Not in a sad way so much, but more in an angry way. 

"Andy, let's go for a walk, yeah?" Jeremy asks me. I nod and we get up and leave Luke and James to talk. I walked out the room with him and out of the house.

I feel like I should be there for Luke but it's probably best if they had their time. We make it out and see his brother drive off. We start walking, where to? I've no idea.