7

I wake up and I'm sure it's friday. School started on a wednesday, yesterday was thurday and today is friday.

The sun is coming through my window and I feel like shit. The grogginess is overwhelming, I don't want to get out of bed. I have an extreme feeling of nausea. I get up out of bed and head for the restroom.

I stand there heaving til I vomit. I'm empty.

I walk over to the mirror and I see my face. 

I look disgusting. I feel disgusting.

Why do I wake up like this some days? I've talked to mom about it, wanting to go to the doctors, she usually tells me I have a 24 hour bug and I miss school. It's been happening ever since I can remember.

I hear a knock on the door and I am scared by the sudden loudness.

"Baby? You're sick, you don't have to go to school today..." I hear my mom say.

Despite feeling like this, I wanted to go, but my need to lie down some more took over.

I woke sometime in the afternoon, and I showered. I had to wash the sick away.

Feeling a little better, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I made a sandwich and I gowent to the living room to watch TV. I flipped through the channels and Supernatural was on. Great. I wish I was at school right now. It's past 11:00am. Lunch is soon.

I finish the episode and I just sit there. 

I feel empty still.

If you've ever felt it you know. It feels like your insides are scooped out, and you feel hollow and empty.

Nothing is there, and everything that comes in flows out, nothing stays.

I guess you could say I felt numb as well. I count the amount of times I blinked and I got bored after 137. I stood up and went to my room to start on the homework I never began.

Finishing it all, I decide to take a nap. I don't feel up to anything today anyway.

I think about Luke and James. I even think about the guy I unintentionally insulted.

He was so pretty. I tried counting his freckles from memory. Impossible.

I woke up with a pounding on my door.

"Tell those people to go away or i'm going to call the cops!"

It was my dad. I got up really fast and I opened the door.

He grabbed me by my sleeve and pulled me to the front door. I opened it, with my father behind me and I stumbled out.

Adjusting my shirt and my eyes, I saw it was them. My new friends.

I smile. They were outside the car, standing in front of my house.

I waved and my dad pushed me from behind. I fall over. When you're this tall, and you just wake up, your balance is not always on point.

Before I know it, Luke is helping me up.

"You okay man?" he asks me.

"What the hell dude?" I hear James say. I hope to god that wasn't directed at my dad.

"I WANT THEM OUT OF HERE NOW, ANDRES!"

I stand up and frown.

"Guys, I'm sorry, I'm not allowed company." I say to them.

"Why?" asked James pissed, but not at me.

"Because it's my damn house, and I'll call the cops." my Dad replied.

"You're coming with us." said Luke, grabbing my hand.

I pull away. "I can't" I want to cry. I really want to go.

Luke's face is as pained as mine. He nods, and says "Come on James, let's go." and James gives me a look of sympathy.

When they leave, I walk back into the house after my father.

My mother is in the kitchen cooking, like nothing happened.

"I don't want those boys back here!" my dad yells at me.

"What did they do?" I asked.

"THEY CAME ASKING FOR YOU, AND I SAID YOU WERE AT SCHOOL, THEY CALLED ME A LIAR, AND I TOLD THEM TO GET THE HELL OFF OF MY PROPERTY!" he shouted.

"But I wasn't at school..." I mistakenly replied.

He gives me a menacing look, and I put my head down.

I spend the rest of my day in silence. 

It's going to be a long weekend.