Chapter 5

Beauty's POV

I woke up to the sound of Tre screaming and crying. I got up and walked to his room. I picked him up and felt his forehead and it was hot. I tried rocking him and it just wasn't working. "Beauty, what's wrong?" RJ walked in and grabbed him. "Feel his forehead it's hot as hell. And he was just fine before he went to bed." I said all in one breath. I'm scared for him. "Breathe Beauty Breathe." He looked at me and I couldn't. "We gotta take him tonight. I don't care if it's four in the morning, we gotta take him." I said still rocking him. "Alright then. Get dressed." I put him on a white shirt, a pair of socks, and some sweatpants. I put on some black sweatpants I stole from RJ, a bra, a pink shirt, and my pink and black nike slides. I grabbed Tre's baby bag and a little blanket. I put him on my shoulder put the blanket over his head. I walked downstairs and met RJ at the door. "Ready?" He asked. In his eyes he was scared. "Yeah." I walked out the door and put Tre in his carseat. He had calmed down a little, but he was red in the face. I sat in the back with him to make sure he was fine. RJ backed out the driveway.

Halfway there, Tre started screaming and crying again. I fanned him off with some papers I found. He wouldn't stop. "This is the first time I don't know what to do RJ." I said all in one breath. "I need you to breathe and maybe he's just like you. Think about it." He looked in the rearview mirror and back at the road. I automatically started to sing.

Sometimes, the walls seem to save in on me
When I look in your eyes, I feel alive
Some days we say words that don't mean a thing
But when you holding me tight, I feel alive

Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me, Blue.

Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you
Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive
My heart beats so damn quick when you say my name
When I'm holding you tight, I'm so alive
Now let's live it up

Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me, Blue.
Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me, Blue.

We gotta hold on, I gotta hold on
You've got to hold on, you've got to hold on to me
We gotta hold on, I gotta hold on
You've got to hold on, you've got to hold on to me

Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me.
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me Blue.

RJ's POV

By the time she finished, we were at the hospital and Tre had completely calmed down but he still had a bad fever. I grabbed him and Beauty grabbed the bag. We walked in and did everything we were supposed to.

*

*

*

*

Beauty sat up in the seat with her head in her hands. She tapped her foot impatiently and let out a deep breath. "Beauty. Relax. You gone have an anxiety attack." I touched her shoulder. She looked back at me with red eyes. "I'm tired. It's 5 a.m. and I need sleep. But, I can't with him like this. " She looked at Tre. "I'm right here I'll watch him." I reassured her. She laid over in my lap and 5 minutes later she was out.

________________

Sorry I took so long. I've had a lot of things going.