In the grass chapter 4

Marina's POV

Aqua took a drink and dumped the water on the floor in front of me. "Oh look Marina justt peed on the floor.!" No one was around except for Luna and the blonde girl. Luna looked up eyes wide and we were looking around. "What is it?" Alyssac said. Luna than said "RUN!!" Me and Luna began to run to the nearest bathroom. It was closed. Aqua, Alyssa and the Blonde girl running after us. I had 3 seconds. We were looking around than we went behind the building and thank goodness the grass was tall. The light glowed and I just jumped randomly. I hope the others were far away so that they dont see the red light. 

Luna's POV

I saw Marina jump and I turned around to be face to face with Aqua, Alyssa, and Lily. I had to think of something.

Aqua: You loosers are so pathetic.  

She walked toward the tall grass and was looking for Marina. I had to think of something. It was only wet at her feet right? But if she turns back into a human there will be a red light. Than I saw it. In the middle of the tall grass. A long red tail! If they turn around they will see her. Than I thought of it. If I yell Marina and run the other way the others will follow. "MARINA" I yelled, I saw all the other girls look up and I ran out from behind the building. I heard loud running following me. I went a safe distance away from Marina and turned around to see only Lily and Alyssa behind me. Where is Aqua?

Marina's POV

Luna is so sweet. I heard their running away from this area. As soon as they left I turned back into my human legs. The red lights glowed and I sat up. I looked around and standing close by I saw Aqua. She was looking right at me. Her eyes were confused, but she had a mysterious smile. She walked closer her heels sinking into the grass with every step. She held out her hand and pulled me up. She pulled me real close to her and she looked right in my eyes. "what was that red light" she whispered. I shook to get out of her grip but she had a fake smile. "It was....um.... my phone light in my pocket". She looked at me, studying me than smiled and let me go.  I fell backwards. Just right next to a puddle luckily I didnt get wet. She bent down next to me and stared at me and smiled. 

"You listen here, you may be pretty but you will not take my spotlight! I am watching you, I can see the fear in your eyes and behind that you are hiding something. Unless you try to take my spot in this school I will find out about you." 

She smiled but after that short conversation I am starting to think that she is the runaway mermaid.