Chapter 37-Bill's Ending

My gaze simply goes down mid sentence, and a sigh escapes my lips. Never did I ever think that I would have to choose between the summer friends I've made..and never did I think that I'd come to an answer.

In silence, I simply move over to Bill, taking his hand. It crushed my heart to look at everyone, so my gazed stayed to my feet.

I look back at the other three once I muster up the courage, heartbreak in their eyes prominently as I start to walk away. The Twins only stood in silence at their best friend who had been seduced by the very demon that hurt them all summer. Anger controlled Tad. He started spitting out insults, saying how I made the wrong decision, and that I was only causing for the world to fall. I ignore him, it hurting me greatly to do so. Bill gently tugs my hand after kissing it, a faint, proud smirk plastered among his features, a small signal in telling me we were leaving. Without another warning, we were teleported away.

We stood out in a house that looked unfamiliar to me, as Bill talked about how we would only be here for a second as he grabbed some things. I sat myself down on one of the black chairs out in the porch, my hands in my lap as my lips remained sealed. He seemed to notice.

After a few minutes of gathering up all he needed, he turns back to me and gives a small frown, not something that complimented his features such as his laugh and broad smirk. Before I knew it, he gathered me in his arms for an embrace that I knew I needed. I hug him back to return the gesture, fighting the tears that sting my eyes.

"Sunshine.." he spoke up to break the silence, "I urge you to embrace the bright side of your choice...you made the right one. They wouldn't have benefited you...protected you. I will. You will never get hurt in my care. You will be the precious angel I've always thought of you to be...and now I can officially call you mine..." He whispers the words in my ear while his palm rubbed my back in a comforting way. "Now...should we be off...?"

I give a small nod in return and a weak smile, for him. It seemed to brighten his mood a bit more as he peeked his head up slightly. "Perfect! Let us go." He teleports us back into Gravity Falls as the large rift in the sky gave off an eerie glow, sending anyone chills. I stare at it as pure madness pours out of it to infect our world. In the chaos below, my emotions are mellowed, almost as though it soothed me some how.

Maybe I was finally trusting me decision. No one will ever judge me here. I will rule them instead. And no one will ever have the chance to hurt me again. And I started to thrive in that thought. A smile grew on my features, standing tall and proud with Bill as he took on his full form in our realm, me watching with the widest of grins now. This wouldn't be so bad after all...

I watched in amazement as he built the 'Fearamid' within a few seconds, and then proudly showed me inside when he was done with everything and this grand party had started inside the structure.

"I hope this suffices to you, sweetheart." He starts, his arm linked with mine as he walked around the halls with me. I have him a smile back.

"Of course it does! This is spectacular..." I knew I had made the right choice now. It was crystal clear.

I have that final assurance, that final acceptance that no one will hurt me again. No more summer drama and no more indecisions. Gravity Falls bows down to us now.

And I can say, I've never felt more alive.