Chapter 14

Mabel's POV

I had picked one of the scariest movies we have.....

Poltergeist.

I turned around and showed it to Bill. I wink to signal him and he mouthed a thank you. I nodded and put in the movie. I smirked and sat back down next to Dipper.

"What are you planning?" Dipper raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/n) is terrified of horror movies. Bill asked me to put in the scariest movie we have." I smirked.

"Mabel!!" Dipper whisper scowled.

"What?! She is sitting next to you, so if you man up, then she might just hold on to you for comfort." I persuaded. Dipper smirked.

"Your right..........but it is not right to do this to her." Dipper said loosing his smirk.

"Ugg come on Dipper!! Just man up!" I screamed this time, getting everyone's attention.

"Y-ya Dipper, i-if I can handle it, t-then y-you can t-too." (Y/n) stuttered. I leaned forward to see Bill smirking and Tad having no clue what's going on. Then the movie started and Dipper just sighed and leaned back. I looked at him, smirked, then back at the movie. I have my ways around scary movies. I just think of puppies and unicorns. So, whenever I see something scary, I think of something cute.

Your POV

I hate Mabel right now! She put in the scariest movie that they own! I decided to suck it up and be as brave as possible........even though I HATE! horror movies. I started to shake as the movie started.

An hour later, the scary stuff started to kick into the movie. Suddenly, a clown had slung in our faces. I yelped, jumped, and hugged Bill because he was closer. I buried my face in my arms and started to shake. I felt him wrap his arms around me too. I slightly look up at his face. He was still looking at the screen, smirking at me, and laughing at the jumpscares. I frowned at myself for falling into his plans and let go, centering myself on the couch once again. After a few minutes, another, not as scary, jumpscare happened. I flinched a little bit, while Dipper had flinched and taken hold of my hand. I blushed dark red and scooted closer to him. We started to cuddle each other for comfort. I had looked to my left past Dipper to see that Mabel wasn't sitting there. I started to panic, knowing what she would do. After a few minutes, I had continued watching the movie, a small smile on me and Dipper's faces. Then out of nowhere, yet slightly expected, a big white flash appeared in front of the TV.

"SCRAPBOOK ETERNITY!!" Mabel yelled.

"Mabel!!" Dipper scolded through gritted teeth. She then ran off laughing like a maniac. Dipper and me sighed and continued being scared of the movie. Then there was a bit of a boring part of the movie. My eyes started to flicker, then I just let them close and held on to Dipper tighter as he did the same. I felt a peck on my forehead and I continued smiling myself to sleep.

I wake up to find Dipper still cuddling with me, just sitting there relaxing. I smile and yawn. Dipper looks my way and smiles.

"Morning sleeping beauty." he smiled, then quickly blushed realizing what he said. He called me beautiful. I blushed too. I give him a small bear hug squeeze and went to get a drink. I pour a glass of orange juice and head to the table. As I sit down I start to relax.

'The first normal day in weeks!' I thought. I finished my juice and headed into the living room. Dipper was gone. I couldn't hear the others either.

"I thought it was too quiet..." I murmured. Then I felt a gloved hand grab my wrist and cover my mouth and eyes.

"It's for role play..." I hear a voice. I knew who it was. It was Bill. I knew what was going on.........a challenge. After that, I quickly blacked out.

Hey people!! I just watched the newly released episode and I gotta say it was intense!! I loved it though and it gives me material to build off of. I hope you enjoy and have a good day/night. See you in the next chapter!