Chapter 31

Your POV

I look in confusion as everyone stares at me, their eyes slightly wet. Mabel rubs tears out of her eyes and looks at me, Waddles cuddling her feet in a comforting way.

"What happened?" I ask, getting up and walking closer to them.

"Y-you just died...." Mabel sniffed, soaking up her tears with her sweater. A wave of guilt crashes over me.

"W-what do you mean?" I quiver, glancing at all of them.

"You had no pulse, and dry blood on your arm. You weren't breathing either." Tad explained. Then I got it. Since Emma was knocked out of my body, no one was in it, making me like a sack of skin and bones, no thoughts or movement.

"Emma was knocked out of my body, and we were fighting on who gets back in my body." I sigh. They all nod and start to sit down.

"So now what?" Bill asks. We all look at each other.

"I don't know. We never really have a day when nothing is happening..." Dipper trails off.

-time skip to 12:00 pm-

Oh my gosh. It is too hot today! I was laying on the floor in a tank top and shorts, same as Mabel. Bill, Tad, and Dipper all had their shirts off, but Tad and Bill still wore their pants, probably because they are insane, and Dipper wore his shorts. Stan also is on the floor in his lazy attire.

"Anyone who is hot say, uhhhhg!" Dipper groaned.

"Uhhhhhg!!" We all harmonize. I felt like my face was melting off and like my hair was on fire.

"Well, it is the hottest day of the year!" I exclaim.

"Thank you Cathrine Obvious." Bill mocked, a smirk still plastered on his face. (Comment if you know the reference! XD ) I would've rolled my eyes, but I could barely move, let alone blink! Suddenly, the radio flickers to life, Toby's voice projecting from it.

"Well, here it is. The hottest day of the summer. But we've got good news! The Gravity Falls public pool has just opened! So head down now for a bit or refresh from this humid heat!" He said, the radio emitting silence once more.

"Let's do it!" Mabel yelled, hopping up from the floor and running outside. I groaned and pried myself off of the wooden floor. We all hop up from the floor as Dipper pries Stan off the floor. We lag behind for Stan to get out of the room. Bill then snaps his fingers, bathing suits appearing on all of us. Dipper had on red swim shorts with a white sun shirt, Mabel had on a pink one piece suit, Bill had on a pair of golden yellow swim shorts with brick designs on them. Tad had the same thing but blue instead of yellow. I looked down at my suit and immediately blushed. I had on a bikini top with yellow and black swirl designs and a small yellow swallowtail butterfly design was on the front paired with a pair of black swim shorts. I had my hair up in a bun and a pair of reflective black sunglasses atop my head. I looked at Bill, the face still dark red. He smirked and teleported next to me, snaking his arm around my waist. His arm felt weird against my skin. I continued to blush darker shades of red.

"Kids, you coming or what?!" Stan yelled from the car.

"Yea, we're comin'!" Mabel yells after him. She runs over and grabs my hand, darting out of the Shack. I sit next to her in the car, Tad and Bill fitting themselves in next to us. Mabel sat next to the door as I sat next to her, Tad next to me and Bill next to him. Dipper say upfront and Stan started the car. We started to drive off, the suffocating silence in the car making everyone on edge.

"So..." Dipper broke the silence.

"How's....how's this weather huh?"

Hey guys!! I know I know the chapter is very short. I still hope you enjoyed though. Glad the Sock Opera was over. That took much longer then intended. I am writing yet another book, called The Tale of the Fallen. This will be the prequel sequel to The Apocalypse so I hope you guys go check those out. For my Bill fans, I strongly recommend you go read them! Bill will make a big appearance in the books. Everyone who has read them so far has said that they absolutely love them, so I really would love it if you help me gets read on that book. Anywho, see you guys in the next chapter! :3