Chapter 5

Your POV

I almost threw up at the sound of his name.

"You! Y-your the one who Dipper is always talking about!" I slightly stutter.

"Yes and now, you are all mine, I need someone to fill the cavity in my heart where Mabel once was..." Gideon sang poetically.

"Cliché..." I mutter under my breath.

*****
Meanwhile before (Y/n) was kidnapped...

Dipper's POV

I let go of (Y/n)'s hands slowly and gently and open the door for her. I look back, bowing like an old-timey person would for a princess. I look up to see (Y/n) was gone.

"Wha-where is she?!" I say, worry dripping from my words. I see a small white cape on the ground where (Y/n) was standing. I picked it up to see a star with an eye in the middle of the star. I then realize immediately who it was who took (Y/n).

"Gideon..." I angrily mumble under my breath. I take a step inside the shack for a second.

"Mabel, come down, it's an emergency." Then Mabel runs down stairs awaiting to hear the news.

"(Y/n) has been...kidnapped." I stutter.

"WHAT?! By who..." Mabel said, growling the last part. For an answer, I simply just held up the cape, the star facing her.

"GIDEON!!" Mabel screamed, pointing at the cape.

"Guess he moved on from you..." I trail off.

"Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go save (Y/n)!!" Mabel said holding up her grappling hook in a goofy-heroic way.

"Uh, Mabel, that hasn't helped us once so far." I pointed out.

"I know, that why I'm gonna use it now!" Said a determined Mabel.

"Ok then, let's do this." I say with a serious look on my face and determination in my voice.

Me and Mabel run to the first place we would ever think Gideon would have (Y/n), his house. Hey, it was worth a shot?!

*****
Back to you...

I struggle to get out of the chair's ropes, but fail.

"Ugg, curse my lack of strength!" I shout out. I look around, the best I could, for the first time since I've been here and it looks like a bedroom. Then the door opens and Gideon steps in, his hands....on fire?! He sees my shocked face and just smirks like a madman.

"Oh, did I not share that with you? I'm am sooo sorry punkin, I wasn't wantin to keep secrets in our relationship!" Gideon says in his high pitched voice that made me want to punch him.

"We. Are. NOT. In. A. RELAETIONSHIP! " I say/ scream through gritted teeth.

"Oh, you just keep tellin yourself that sweet cheeks." Gideon giggles.

"Anywho, I meet up with a certain.....demon.....who granted me such powers." Gideon smirked and was walking closer....too close for comfort. He then put his hand on my head and I was knocked out.

*****

I woke up in a black room and I couldn't see a thing. I go to pull my hands in front of my face, just to see how dark it really is in this room. Although, my hands seemed to be stuck behind my back with something....cold.

"What the heck?" I go to say but it comes out as:

Juat da heaq?

Crap. A gag. Fanfreackintastic! I start raging and squirming to break free, but no luck.

"Now, now, now, don't waist your strength and energy now." The baby man said, while pulling down the gag.

"IM AM NOT A BABY MAN!!" Gideon yelled at me, kneeling down to my level.
**(btw, I have Gideon at about 4'8" so he's tall but not as tall as you, or feel free to imagine him shorter!)**

"H-h-how?" I manage to say. Gideon just smirks and put his thumb underneath my chin to make me look at him. I spit in his face as soon as I make eye contact. He takes a step back, whipping off the spit.

"Magic is how, punkin." Gideon said, regaining his smirk.

"Never mind that, where am I, and why am I chained up, and why are there two, round screen in front of me?" I ask rapidly.

Your in your mind, because your mine and no one else's, and so you can see everything." Gideon answers.

"I must be going....." Gideon trails off, putting the gag back on me. He goes over to a key pad looking thing and puts a key in it. He turns the key as a force field came up around me. He then took out the key and disappeared as the screens in front of me flickered to life. It was me. I was watching a screen through my eyes. I was in his room, in the closet it looked like. I hear a knock on the front door and Gideon looks at my lifeless body before leaving his room.

'I guess I'm just stuck here to watch.....'

Dipper's POV

We walk up the porch and I quickly hid the journal before ringing the doorbell.

"Why hello there Sipper, Fabel, come on in." Bud Gleeful said as he invited us in.

"Um, it's Dipper and Mabel no-" Mabel started.

"Who cares?!" Bud interrupted plastering, yet another, smile on his face.

"Anywho, is Gideon home, we really need to see him." I say kindly while throwing up on the inside.

"Why, yes he's in his room." Bud points to a door down the hall.

"Thanks." Mabel said plainly. We walked over to the room and find Gideon standing outside it.

"Why hello Pines twins, long time, no see." Gideon smirks, giving me the chills all over.

*****

Hey guys! Don't worry, justice is right around the corner....three corners to be exact. See you guys in the next chapter!