Chapter 26

Your POV

I wake up with a sharp feeling of pain in my leg. I look at my left ankle to be quickly reminded of why I  were here. Bill, running, falling, then crying to sleep. It all flooded back into my mind, as tears came with it. I sat up against a nearby tree trunk and started to silently sob.

'Why do I of all people have to go through this?' I solemnly think in my head. My sobbing quiets when I hear voices. I look up, scared that it might be a creature here to end my pain. Instead of a monster, I was met with a concerned face. It was Dipper. I looked at his soft, brown eyes.

"(Y/n)?" He softly asked. I just stayed silent while staring at him. I was shocked to even find people out here. He looked me over and his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!!!!" He hollered and ran over to me. He slowed down and crouched in front of me. A smile formed on my face and tears formed in my eyes. I pulled him into a tight hug, lightly sobbing. He gently rubbed my back and softly spoke comforting words to me.  I noticed that my hands started to flow white, but this time a bit brighter then before. I started to sit up and cross my legs as I let out a yelp of pain. Dipper loosened his grip and inspected me. When he saw my ankle, his eyes widened.

"(Y/n), what happened to you? Why are you all dirty, out in the woods, and in your PJs?" He asked. My eyes slowly drifted down to look at my clothing.

'I was still in my PJs...' I thought. Dipper figured out what I was thinking and chuckled. I looked up at him, loving the presence of another person. I pulled him in for another hug, this time I nuzzled my face in his warn chest. I've been freezing the entire time. The moment was broken by the sound of someone clearing their throat. I loosen my grip and glare at the person. They looked all too familiar.

'Yellow hair. Eyepatch. Top hat. Yellow clothing. It must be....'

"What's your name?" I slightly growled, trying to hide it.

"Bill." He steadily answers. He then smirks. A wide, demonic smirk. A smirk I knew all too well... Anger started I bubble up inside me, and I'm not going to hide it this time.

"YOU!!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!! Psh, nice disguise, Cipher, but I know it's you, and I'm not gonna let you hurt me again! It's your fault both my ankle and hear...I-I my ankle is probably broken!" I growled. He backed up a bit, not seeming to know what's happening.

' That was close. I can't tell Cipher that he broke my heart too.' I thought. Wait, thought... I looked up at Bill to see him still scared. Wait, didn't he read my mind?

"Why didn't you just read my mind. I can feel when you do, and you didn't, why?" I strictly interrogated. He sighed and stepped up.

"Emma possessed my other body. I don't have my magic." He sighed. My eyes widened in shock and then narrowed in regret and anger.

'Oh, she will pay for this...'

Hello my readers!!! I want to that you all for 8k reads and for all of the recent support. I hope you like the chapter and I know that they have been kinda short lately. I will try to make the next one long for you guys. See yall next time!!