Chapter 6

Dipper's POV

"Well hello, creepy man baby." Mabel smirked.

"I AM NOT A - Ok, fine,have you laughs. But in exchange, I guess, I will just have to keep (Y/n)....." Gideon said through gritted teeth, looking at us as he said the last part. I just growled and Mabel pounced on him.

"Ugg, get off me!" Gideon said. Then a green glow appears from his hands, making Mabel levitate off of him. He then set her down in his room as he locked the door.

"Hey, let me out of here!" Mabel screamed while banging on the door.

"Let her go!" I screamed, directing his attention back to me.

"I have an idea......we go to the place that you once defeated me in and fight there. That way, we have more room. Whoever wins gets the girls." Gideon smirked.

"Fine." I growled.

We were teleported to the warehouse where we first fought.

"Let the fight begin..." Gideon murmured.

Mabel's POV

I slid down the door after my hands started to hurt from pounding on it. His room is creepy. I don't like it. It has a vibe from it that I can't explain. I look at his closet to see a leg hanging out the door. I slowly walk over to the door shaking. I open it and I was terrified.

"AHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOSH?!" I screamed. What I saw was (Y/n). She looked awful. She was bruised and had a huge cut on her forehead. He eyes where wide open and not blinking.

"Oh no......" I panicked. I check her heart rate, she was calm and still breathing. It looked as though she was paralyzed.

"What did Gideon do to you?" I mumbled. I quickly think of a way to tell Dipper.

"Mind....." I heard (Y/n) say weakly.

"Mind? Mind......MIND!! Something is wrong with her mind!" I shout, punching the air.

"Sorry air...." I say while looking at the....air? Anyways, I try and think of ways that could be wrong with her. Then everything around me goes greyscale. I look around, trying to find the dorito.

"Hey there shooting star." Bill said while getting in my face.

"Hey Bill....." I trail off.

"I see your in a predicament.......with beautiful little butterfly...." Bill said stroking (Y/n)'s head.

"Yeah, and? How can I trust you to help?" I said sternly.

"Because I care for her. She's.....different" Bill confessed. Suddenly, my expression softened. He's being.....sincere about his emotions.

"Fine. What's the deal?" I said with pep back in my voice.

"If I heal (Y/n) and take away and deal with Gideon and his powers, then you turn me human and I will live with you, but I still keep my powers. You never know." Bill says.

"Fine." I stick out my hand. Bill takes mine and blue fire appears. The deal is set.

"So, what's wrong with her?" I ask as he walks over to (Y/n).

"Well, Gideon made a deal with my triplet sister, Emma Weirdo so that Gideon has powerful demon powers,in exchange for a bit of his soul. She makes trades not deals. What Gideon did was enslave her in her mind. In fact, she's watching us right now." Bill explained as he was preparing to enter her mind.

"Can I come!!" I shout jumping in circles around Bill.

"Fine, just, stop jumping. Put your hand on her head." Bill commanded. I put my hand on her cold head and I heard Bill chant something gibberish and we were in a pitch black room on seconds. I turn around rapidly in different directions looking for (Y/n). Then I see Bill walk through the darkness like it was a curtain. I follow him and find out that the darkness, was an illusion put up by Gideon.