Chapter 24

Tad's POV

I looked in anger as Emad carried (Y/n) to my bed and laid her down.

'If she hurts (Y/n) in any way, I will kill her in the most painful, slow death possible!' I thought. I slightly growled and she looked up at me smirking.

"Oh, what's wrong, brother? Does it bother you if I do this?" And with that, she kissed her. I started to fume. I have to find a way to stop her. For GOOD! I started flying around, looking for Bill. I flew outside to see him floating just above one of the chairs, looking out at the forest, deep in thought. I quietly 'sat' down next to him and gently put my hand on his shoulder.

"H-hey Bill." I shyly smiled. His head snapped to look at me.

"Oh, you." He scoffed. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

"Look you ungrateful excuse for a dream demon, I was going to try and get us some help, but if you don't want to, we can just let Emma ruin our lives." I scoffed back at him. He shifted uncomfortably to shift the tension. I smirked at his reaction as he dryly sighed.

"Fine. What do you want?" He spat through gritted teeth. My smirk grew a tiny bit at his anger.

"We need to find a way to tell Pinetree, Shooting Star, and Butterfly how to help us. Any ideas?" I presented. He slightly perked up at the sound of (Y/n), and got a gleam in his eye.

"We can only be seen or heard if we have a vessel to control. I have an idea, follow me." Bill rushed before flying through the roof to go find Dipper. I immediately followed and stopped a distance away. Dipper was about to crawl into bed when he took out his journal.

Dippers POV

I laid on my bed and I opened the journal. I was lazily flipping through the old pages of the journal when the pages suddenly started turning theirselves. My eyes widened as the pages stopped on the page of Bill Cipher. I let out an exaggerated breath.

"Very funny Bill. Come on out." I sighed while rubbing my forehead. I was exhausted and he wasn't helping right now.

Suddenly a paper and pen appeared in front of me. Cursive words started engraving themselves into the paper.

S.O.S

What was wrong? Who needs my help?

"Who's there? Who needs me?" I spoke to the empty room. The pen started moving once again.

Bill Cipher and Tad Strange. This is Bill Cipher talking, or writing, to you right now. We are in trouble.

I read carefully over the words, trying to make sense of it.

"H-how are you in trouble and how can I help?" I wearily spoke.

Emma possessed out bodies and we need you to make us temporary new ones.

"H-h-how?" I muttered. The pen and paper disappeared and the journal pages started flipping again. It stopped on the page for creating a human form. I wearily read it over. All I need to do if get blood from the spell caster, and a created DNA for the life form. I also have to set a date for when the body would expire, or die. The paper and pen appeared again as I heard a vicious scribbling noise coming from him writing on the paper. I looked at the paper.

I will take care of the DNA part and we need it for two days. That's all and then we can get rid of Emma.

"Okay Bill. I-I'll do it. But it is late. I'll do it tomorrow." And with that, the paper disappeared and I put away the journal. I turned off my lamp and tucked into bed.

Your POV

I woke up next to Tad in his bed. I gently rubbed my forehead in pain, also trying to remember how I fell asleep last night.

"I must have been tired." I moaned. I sat up and looked down at Tad to see that he has disappeared. I looked around but he was no where in sight. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Gotcha Butterfly.~" he sang. I softly smiled and looked up at him.

"Hey square." I softly spoke. I yawned and wiggled out of his grasp to go downstairs to get breakfast.

I go to open the fridge to find Bill sitting at the table sipping on a glass of blue glowing juice.

"Morning Bill." I yawned. I grabbed a glass of juice, making sure not to touch the Mabel Juice. Bill looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Oh. It's you."

Hey guys! Another chapter, quick like promised. It's the weekend so I've had some free time. Some drama is gonna be going down in the next chapter so be ready! See ya soon!