Chapter 18(part 3)

Bill's POV

Oh no! I should have never left! I saw this coming back when I had my powers, Pacifica probably accidentally let out the ghost! He turned everyone to wood....

"We have to save them." I say out of no where.

"Are you insane?!"(Y/n) asked.

"Ya I'm insane what's your point? Anyways, if we don't go in there, everyone will die from that ghost thing, and I should be the one making everyone in there die!" I exclaimed. (Y/n) gave me a death glare.

"Alright, alright! I won't kill them.....yet. Calm down Butterfly!" I stated putting my hands up in defense.

Your POV

We are taking too long I have to go in there now! I start to run into the mansion only to stop as soon as I came in the doors. Everyone and everything was pure wood. I look at Mabel and her position she was frozen in. That's when I lost it.

"Hey! You unfreeze them right now!" I yell at the ghost.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?!" Bill and Dipper yelled from behind a pillar.

"I gotta try." I say, remembering what my dad told me about staying strong, even when the odds are far from my favor. I take a deep breath and prepare for the worst.

"You are no Northwest!" The ghost shouted. He shot me as I tightly closed my eyes. I felt nothing though. I looked up to see that Dipper jumped in front of me. He looks at me.

"(Y/n) I-" he started until he was engulfed in the wood.

"NO!!" I shouted tears streaming my face. I quickly moved out of the way, looking at Bill, whispering the word

Pacifica.

He nodded then common sense caught up with him.

"(Y/n), no! Don't do it, she's not worth it!" Bill whisper/yelled through gritted teeth.

"But Dipper is!" I yelled through gritted teeth back at him. He slowly nodded and took a step back.

"NonNorthwest, prepare to reach a terrible fate!" He said. I dodged half of his attacks until I tripped in Dipper's outstretched wooden foot.

"Omf!" Escaped my lips as I struggled to get back up. I hop up and start running when I felt something whey down my foot. I look at it to see oak wood slowly making its way up my leg. A tear escaped my eye as I put all of my trust in Bill and the brat, Pacifica. I look at Bill mouthing the words 'GO!'. A tear escapes his eye as he nods and runs off. I look at the ghost with despise in my eyes as I hold in a scream from the wooden pain. After a few seconds, I was solid wood. I could still see, but only straight ahead and I could hear.

"The Northwest promise, a lesson once learned, now the Northwest mannor, will burn!" He exclaimed as flames started to roar around him. Come on Bill, find her!

"Hey ugly!" I heard Pacifica exclaim.

"You want me to let the townsfolk in, I'll do it! Just turn everyone back." She challenged.

"Then prove it, prove you are different." The ghost challenged back.

"Pacifica Elise(I feel very ashamed that my name is the middle name of the northwest brat!:/) Northwest, don't you dare open that gate!" Mr. Northwest ordered Pacifica. He started to ring a bell.

"Dingly, dingly! Is this thing broken?!" He said after his bell didn't do anything.

"Our family name is broken, and I'm gonna fix it!" She yelled probably at her dad. Then, the wood faded away and I could move again. I breathed in hard and fell to the ground.

"(Y/n)!!" Dipper and Bill exclaimed. Everything started to go fuzzy, like my body wanted to black out, but I held on. I stayed there for a sec, fighting myself in staging conscious until I couldn't fight it anymore. I let my eyes close as I blacked out.

I woke up in a pink and silver queen sized bed.

"Where am I?" I softly question the quiet room. Then, all of the memories of the night flooded back, Bill, Mabel, Dipper!! Where's Dipper, is he okay?! I look around the room as I see the door crack open.

"Guys, she's awake." I heard them whisper. The door fully opened as Mabel, Dipper, Pacifica, and Bill walked into the room. I relaxed a boy seeing that they were okay.

"It's good your awake, the ghost hit you harder then anyone else, we thought that he turned your heart into wood permanently, which, from known knowledge, is incurable. We thought we lost you, so we just set you in Pacifica's bed until you hopefully woke up." Bill softly said. I did feel really sore and stiff. Especially my ankle, where I was hit.

"Thanks for your concern, means a lot." I smile. I slowly and stiffly get up. I hobble over to Pacifica and slap her right across the face. She fell to the ground and recoiled in pain.

"That's for trying to hurt me by taking Dipper." I coldly glare at her. Then I pull her up on her feet and give her a small hug.

"And this is for saving my life, even though you could have run." I thanked.

"Ya whatever, just get out of my house, dorks."  She plainly answered. I slapped her again, not as hard, just out of being annoyed and walked out without saying another word.

"Well, that was fun!" Mabel giggled.

"Sure, I guess, if you take out the broken heart moment, and getting engulfed in wood, then yeah, pretty good." I chuckled getting a small laugh from the rest as we continued walking home, planning bit to tell Stan about any of it.

Hey guys! I am sad that this is over. I've been looking forward to this part of the story for a week now. But I have more in store, just you wait. Any who, before I give off secrets, I must say....see ya in the next chapter, peace!