Chapter 21

Dipper's POV

How could we just let her get kidnapped?! I watched in despise at our enemy as he took out team captain away.

"What are we gonna do now Dipper?!" Mabel frantically asked. I looked down, deep in thought.

"I don't know, mayb-what was that?" I interrupted myself. I heard just heard something, like, loud, dark chuckling. I silenced myself. Then, an ear splitting scream followed it. Not just any scream. (Y/n)'s scream. I look at Mabel, our eyes widened. We crawl deeper into the woods and hide, not knowing what to do.

"Dipper, I......I feel like a coward just sitting here! We have to do something!" Mabel whisper/ yelled. I looked down.

'She was right. We have to do something!'

"Okay, Mabel, well attack in 3.....2....-wha?!" I was interrupted as dirt flew in our faces. I cleared the dirt to see a smirking (Y/n).

"(Y/n)!! Yo-"

"Shhhh!!! We can't let them find us. Bill won't take mercy on us this time. I took down Tad, but Bill is still out there. " (Y/n) interrupted Mabel. She looked out at the field and back at us.

"Let's move." She commanded. We nodded our heads in sync as we slowly moved forward, hiding behind big objects in the way. We got close to the flag. Mabel was the closest, then (Y/n), then me. Mabel reached out to touch the flag and......................we heard a gun load, and shoot. I quickly, but quietly looked out from behind the rock, as I saw Mabel lying there 'dead'. My eyes widened as I moved up a rock, now right next to (Y/n). Then I heard another gun reload. I looked over at (Y/n) to see Bill ready to shoot (Y/n), from behind. I quickly ran in front of him as he pulled the trigger, hitting me right in the forehead. I fell on the ground, obeying the rules, and 'died'. It did really hurt though. He was using a power force gun. I heard another gun reload and some shuffling of grass next to me. I heard the vibration of a pole as (Y/n) yelled out:

"I captured the flag!"

I opened my eyes and stood up, applauding (Y/n). Bill thew his gun on the ground in frustration, breaking it. He snapped his fingers to teleport away. I looked at Tad's 'corpse' to see that he had stood up and done the same. I walked over to (Y/n) and Mabel as we group hugged.

"Wait, wasn't the flag St-EEWWW!!!" (Y/n) yelled throwing Stan's underpants on my face.

"Get it off, get it off, GET IT OOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!!" I yelled frantically as I threw the underpants on the floor and stomped on them. The girls busted out laughing.

"Your.......reaction.......was... priceless!!" Mabel said through laughing fits. My face steamed up as we started to trudge home.

-later that day-

Your POV

We had just finished dinner, and were heading upstairs. Then....I remembered.

I'm getting a visit tonight.

I have to tell Dipper, because she asked for him too. We went and decided to hang out and relax in the twin's room. I took this as an opportunity.

"H-hey, Dipper......I..I have to tell you something." I confessed.

"Okay, shoot." He smiles, getting comfortable.

"W-well, y-you see, tonight, we have to meet up with Katrina Mind and Emma Weirdo. They want something I think, but I don't know how to we meet up with them." I sighed.

"Well, it's pretty late, let's sleep on it, and wake up in about an hour or two, sound good?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah. Sounds.....great." I say, yawning half way through. I leaned on his shoulder and drifted to sleep.

"Wake up brat."

"Whaaat! Let me sleep." I moan.

"I said, get. UP!"

A cold blade was pointed at my heart.

"Just do what she says, (Y/n)." I heard a terrified Dipper quiver.

My eyes shot open. Emma stood above me, her dagger pointed at my heart. I swallow hard. I look around to see that I was on a cold, wooden floor in an abandoned, one room house. I look at Katrina to see her holding Dipper by the back of his neck. Fear, plastered his face. Emma then grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. She stood me and Dipper against the wall, facing us.

"Listen, nerds. You two have been exploring a lot lately. I will visit back in a week or less. If you found something worth my time, I'll pay you a visit. Just to make sure that you do what your supposed to, and not get caught up in anything your not supposed to be doing. To make sure, I'll put a trainer on you." Emma smirked.

'What the flip is a trainer?!' I thought. Emma waved her hand as a searing pain shocked my nose, eyes, and traveled through my skin to my brain. Tears streamed down my face as the pain worsened.

"AAAARRRRGG!!" Me and Dipper screamed. I angrily look up at the two with teary eyes as they looked down at us, smirking.

"We'll be going now." They smirked and disappeared. Me and Dipper woke up screaming. I looked over at Dipper.

"AHHHHH!!! DIPPER, YOUR FACE!!!!!" I screamed. He had the outline of a masquerade mask stuck in his face. It showed robotic machine parts inside the 'mask' area with his normal, untouched skin around it. It traveled to the tip of his nose and stopped. His eyes look futuristic, like a robot's. I felt my face for a second, to feel that I had the same thing. You could also see, that in Dipper's 'pupil' was a small, white pinetree. His actual pupil was navy, bordered with a bright red cross out circle(if this confused you, look at the picture if its there for you.). He felt his face as his eyes widened.

"Your face looks like my face feels!" Dipper whispered. Oh  yeah, everyone was still sleeping. I ran into the bathroom and looked in horror at what Emma and Katrina did. My eyes and everything looked the exact same as Dipper's, except the pupil. My pupil had a small, white, five pointed flower in the middle, with a cross out circle over top it. My eyes started to tear up. Well, my tears are still normal. I went back into the room and headed to sleep.

I woke up to see Dipper putting on a masquerade mask that covered only his eyes over top the trainer. His was a sky background with a pinetree on his nose. It covered the robotic parts perfectly, but his eyes looked very unnatural. He handed me one that had a grass background, and a five pointed flower on it.

"How did you get these?" I asked.

"From a certain flying Dorito." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Bill saw our faces this morning when he woke up, and made us masks, so we can still go out in public." He explained rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Oh." I simply answered. Then I felt arms snake around my neck and rest on my shoulders. A head was also put atop mine.

"Hey my Butterfly~" Bill sang.

"Hey Bill, thanks for the mask." I thanked

"No problem. You can never trust Emma. I had a feeling she would do this." Bill confessed. I thought of what to do today, sense nothing is 'planned'. Then I got an idea.

"Wanna go monster hunting?" I asked. Dipper seemed to like this idea.

"Yeah!! But, I have a better idea. Let's go author hunting." Dipper cheered. I smiled, liking the opportunity to help Dipper on his summer task.

"Great idea!!"

Hey guys! Sorry for the bad chapter, the next chapter will be better, I promise! It's going to have lots of action in it too, so I hope you enjoy! Peace!