Chapter 20

I have present for all you readers! I explain more at the end of this chapter, everyone included!

Your POV

My heart was racing out of my chest. I sit behind a rock, catching my breath. I look to my right to see my teammates, Dipper and Mabel. That was a close shot, we had almost been hit. I grab my refill round for my gun and clip it in. I equip the first nerf dart into my barrel. That's right, nerf dart. I peeked around the rock to my left to see a pair of Stan's underpants waving in the wind. I must say, very clever to use something that no one would want to touch. I see. Bill's head poke around the corner of his base and I quickly hid behind the rock once more. He had a black war ribbon tied on his forehead underneath his hair. He had on a camo shirt with brown hiking pants, boots, and black war paint on his face. Tad had on the same stuff as well to symbolize our teams. Me and Mabel had on camo tank tops, brown hiking pants, hiking boots, our hair was up in a tight ponytail, a red war ribbon on our foreheads, and red war paint. Dipper had on the same stuff as Bill, but red war ribbon and paint. I grabbed some mud and spread it on my arms. I pointed to it so that the other two would do the same thing. I was getting ready to charge, when the twins' eyes widen and look at the rock above me. They swiftly run away. I see a shadow above me as I start to run as well, only to have something snag my ankle last minute, causing me to fall on my face. I lost my grip on my gun, it falling about three feet away.

"Uhg!" I groan. I turn around to have a loaded gun in my face.

"Come with us, captive, and we won't hurt you." Bill evilly smirked at me from behind the gun. I growled as he pulled me up by my wrist and shoved me towards their base. I evilly glare at him as he shoves me along by his gun. I start to shuffle my feet towards his base. I round the corner on the massive rock only to be tackled to the ground by Tad. He pinned me and evilly smirked. I blushed madly, but the war paint hid most of it. I tried to break free, but, man are people stronger then they look! Then I finally noticed.....Bill had gone missing. I frantically look and thrash around only to feel a searing pain on my right wrist.

"AAAHHHHHGG!" I screamed. My head quickly darts that direction to see Bill taking a really thick needle out of my right wrist, on the underneath of my arm, leaving a big spot of blood starting to trickle down my arm.

"What was freak that?" I angrily say through gritted teeth.

"A tracker." Bill gloats. The needle was like crazy thick though. He wanted to make it painful. Tad takes my hands and puts them together in one of his hands. He then gets off me, holds my hands behind my back and puts one of his legs around mine so I wouldn't squirm. Bill comes up to me with a gadget that goes on my mouth, but had a cage looking thing around it. He put it up to my mouth, the cage being around my mouth and under my chin to hold my mouth shut. He strapped it around the back of my head. He put me in a dang muzzle!!

"Yup." He casually said. I rolled my eyes at him. Then I felt something ruff being circled tightly around my wrists. I winced in the pain. I looked back to see ropes wrapped around my wrists with my hands behind my back, then again around my torso to hold my arms against my torso, but it didn't go down far enough to were I could still bend my elbows. He threw me into their tent as Tad followed to keep watch.

"Alls fair in love and war.~" they sang in harmony as Bill came in the tent.

'Shut up, Cipher.'

'Make me, Butterfly'

Then, I looked at a mirror they had lying around the place. My eyes were glowing again. I smirked the best I could, and thought about the restraints being lifted and unlocked. Then, it happened. They landed soundless on the ground. I went and grabbed Bill's gun and I shot Tad, but Bill escaped in time. I looked at my arm to see the tracking devise slightly sticking out of my arm.

'Looks like he didn't inject it properly.' I smirked. I grabbed hold of it as I tightly closed my eyes and pulled it out, blood trickling down my arm. I run out of the tent with my gun and through the tracking devise in the opposite direction that I was going in, getting it stuck in the tree. I smirk and run off.

'Alls fair in love and war.' I smirk and run off. I find Mabel and Dipper, picking up my old gun on the way.

"Let's do this." I command as we go to take out Bill and capture the 'flag'.

Hey guys how ya doing? Good? Because I'm doing GREAT!! Over 110 votes already?! And not to mention almost 1.6k readers?! I am static right now!!! Thank you all sooooo much and please, let's KEEP THIS GOING!!! I am so proud of you guys right now, and as a reward, I will do seven one shots. I need the results quick so think fast. First to comment are the first who get picked. I will give you a shout out as well in that chapter and I will also give shootouts to very one who has voted, commented, or added my book to their reading list. If you want your name in that list too, then just comment something so thatI know your username, otherwise I won't know, and that's why I'm only doing those people because I've seen their usernames in my notifications list from commenting, voting, etc. I am not picking and choosing. Please enjoy and thank you all so much!! See you guys in the next chapter! Peace!