Chapter 8

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sunshine!" Tad surprised.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HECK BRUH!?!?!" I screamed in his face. I looked down to see that he was hugging me. I blush maroon when I see that, I was hugging back. Tad saw this and smirked.

"Well, everyone was awake and went down for breakfast so I stayed here. You are so cute sometimes." Tad explained. I blushed and buried my face in the mattress.

"Awww, come on out, Butterfly, so shy at times."Tad smirked. I lifted my face and smiled at him. It has been a few weeks since the incident and I was happy to be healing nicely. I could walk around perfectly fine now. Me and Dipper didn't have our stitches anymore. I feel that Tad was slowly but surely pulling me closer to him. I blushed and he smirked at my reaction. Our chests were an inch from touching now. He leans in and......

"(Y/n), Tad, you want breakfast?" Dipper yelled.

"Y-ya, I-I'm starving." I answer letting go of Tad and he does the same. I looked at him for a second. His face read disappointment, but his eyes were full of excitement and mischief. I rolled my eyes at him and started to laugh. He joined in and we were in a laughing fit. Before going down stairs, I give him a light peck on the forehead. We both blush madly and I head downstairs.

Bills POV

What did she just do?! Did she just peck my hated triplet on the head?! Ooooo he's gonna get it! I see them getting up and I quickly run back down stairs.

"That was a long trip to the bathroom." Mabel smirked, knowing what I was actually doing.

"Ya well, tummy troubles I guess hehehe *sigh*" I awkwardly laughed and smiled, uggg curse human emotions! (Y/n) comes down the stairs with Tad right behind her. She sits next to me and Dipper shoveling waffles into her mouth. I look at her with a 'what the?' look and she noticed a second later.

"CHEF DONT JUDGE SO YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER!" She screamed at me, hissing while guarding her waffles. I chuckle and smirk at how cute her reaction was.

"Hey, (Y/n), there is a dance that the Mystery Shack coming up soon, wanna go dress shopping?" Mabel jumped.

"Sure, why not?" (Y/n) smiled.

Your POV

I went upstairs and got dressed. I run downstairs and get a to go waffle to eat on the way. Mabel grabs my wrist and drags me out side.

We walk into the woods on the way to the town and talk about random stuff along the way to the dress shop.

"No, to shiny, to slim, too poofy, too *exaggerated gasp* perfect!" Mabel yelled. I had on a strapless, aqua dress that was lacy. It was longer in the back with a wrapped torso with sparkles on it. It fit perfectly. I twirl in my dress, smiling thinking about tonight.

'I wonder if one of the boys will dance with me?'

I take off the dress and it was Mabel's turn. She picked a pink ball gown that every inch had glitter on it. We got our dresses and headed back to the shack. We hid them from the boys who seemed to be arguing. I shrugged it off and went upstairs. The party was in an hour considering we were out for four hours (five hours including lunch). I could hear the preparation in the party room. We called Candy and Grenda over and began the preparation. Grenda had pearly white eyeshadow with bright red lipstick. She had a white dress with pearls and heals to wear and she didn't do anything to her hair. Mabel was next. She had cat eye eyeliner, pearly pink lipstick, and neon pink eyeshadow and straightened her hair. Now, Candy had orange eyeshadow with no lipstick. She had a feathery orange and white dress with her hair in a bun. Now it was my turn. They put on aqua eyeshadow and butterfly eyeliner. I had faint pink lipstick, and curled my hair.

Tad's POV

While we were arguing about wo ge (Y/, oh, I guess I can't think straight. I just won't say it then. While we were arguing, I had a brilliant idea.

"Wanna make a bet?" I smirk. Bill does deals, Emma does trades, I do bets.

"Uh sure." Dipper answered.

"I dunno..." Bill trailed.

"Ok here it is, I bet that (Y/n) will dance with.......5 different people tonight." I smirk.

"And I think that she will dance with one person tonight." Dipper said.

"And I say three people." Bill said.

"And if any of us loose, then.......you have to do a karaoke song about French fries." I smirked.

I stick my hand out and green flames appear. Dipper grabs one hand and I stick out my other for Bill, crossing them over.

"It's a bet." I smirked. With a snap of my fingers I was wearing a purple tailored tux that looked exactly like Bill's. I had my hat, umbrella, and tie, but now I had a black cape with green sparkles on the inside.

Bill snapped his fingers and he wore his regular tux, with his hat, cane, bow tie, everything was there. The only thing new is his black cape with blue sparkles on the inside.

Dipper went into the closet and came out with an ordinary tux on, and he took his hat off. We all walked into the dance room like pros.

Your POV

I loved my look. I checked my watch and saw that the dance will start any minute now.

"Come on girls." I said as we went downstairs. We run into the dance room and stop at the entrance. The other girls run to the buffet. I slowly start walking behind them until I trip. But instead of falling, I was caught and carried bridal style to the dance floor by the infamous Bill Cipher.

"Bill....y-you look......amazing." I blush as he put me down. He takes my hand and put his other one around my waist. I blush madly and we start to dance.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself, Butterfly." Bill commented and smiled. Not a smirk, a smile. It was nice. We dance until the end of the song and he ends dipping me. I blush madly. He brings me up and pecks my forehead. This made me blush darker if possible! We walk off the dance floor as I bump into a girl in a scarlet colored dress.

"Hey, watch were your- (Y/n), is that you?" The girl says.

"SCARLET!!" I say as I pull into a giant bear hug.

Could this night get any better?!

*****

Sup people! PotatoQuake's OC is Scarlet so shout out to her and thank you for letting me use your OC and I wanted to say that potato, if you want her to do something specific, let me know. I believe that all of you should check out her gravity falls x OC book. My OC, Arianna will be appearing there as well. So please check out her book and thanks again potato :-)