Chapter 7

OMG GUYS! 100+ READS ALREADY?!?!?!?!?! I am so proud or you guys, here, have a slice of infinite pizza. I also joined the wattys2015 and I wanna thank you for all of the items and comments.
*****

Your POV

My heart had skipped a beat. I look down to try and hide my crimson colored face. He set me down and took his thumb and forefinger and lifted my chin so I was looking at him in his, shining, golden eyes. He slightly leaned in, looking deeper into my eyes. I wanted to look away from his eyes, but I couldn't. It was like they were hypnotizing me.

"Ya know, your cute when you blush." He smirked.

"W-who a-are you?" I stuttered.

"The name's Cipher, Bill Cipher." Bill answered. Wait, this is the triangle guy. Woah.

"Ok, enough of that." Dipper said, breaking our eye contact.

"Oh, sorry Pinetree, Buterfly here is just so cute." Bill said making me blush a darker red. I heard Dipper growl under his breath. I take hold of Dipper again and we start walking, with only the sound of leaves crunching under our feet. Bill was slightly floating off the ground poking Dipper on the head as we walk.

"So, why did you need Mabel in order for you to turn human?" I ask, focusing on walking.

"Well, I can't just grant stuff myself. Well, I guess I can, there are just limits to what I can and can't do, and turning human without making a deal, is just something I can't do." Bill answered twirling his black cane.

We walked about two minutes longer until the shack came into view. We walked up the steps and Dipper sets me down in the living room on the couch. As soon as my head hit the armrest, I was out cold from exhaustion. I woke up in Dipper's bed. I went to sit up but I quickly laid back down as a shock of sharp pain struck my body. I slowly take of the covers to see that I was bandaged. The big cut on my torso was stitched up and all of my other cuts where bandaged. I felt the cut on my forehead and cheek and they where bandaged too.

"I see your awake." I look around the room to see Bill leaning on the doorframe. He walked over to me and gently stroked the cut on my forehead, sitting down on the bed in the process.

"Oh, my fragile little Butterfly....." Bill sighed. I don't know why but, I felt.....safe....when I was around him. My thoughts where broken when I heard screams downstairs. Bill's head quickly darts to the doorway where............Gompers the goat stood, furious. Bill quickly stood up and charged at the goat, who was now charging at him.

'What is wrong with this goat?!' I thought watching Bill get butted in the gut by Gompers's horns. He fell to the ground and recoiled at the pain.

"BILL!!!" I shouted trying to sit up, but pain was shocking through my body. I sat there, helpless. Then, the goat turned into a man. A man as old and tall as Bill.

"40,000 years, I have been awaiting my revenge." The blue man said. He looked a lot like Bill, but he had sideburns and light purple  hair. He had a purple sweater vest with a white dress shirt on underneath, cuffed at the elbows. He had black dress shoes and pants like Bill's, he had a black bowler hat floating an inch above his head, he carried around a closed black umbrella and had on a black tie. He also wore a black square eyepatch on his left eye. He slowly walked towards Bill and then lifted his umbrella, ready to stab him.

"Leave him alone!" I shouted throwing a pillow at him. He lowered him umbrella and started to walk over to me. I slowly sat up slightly, leaning up against the wall. He never broke eye contact with me as he was walking over to me and a smirk had started to form on his face as well. He had very calm looking silver eyes, yet his face read mischievous. He finally had reached the foot of the bed and sat down.