Tad x Reader One Shot!!

Requested by ca22le

I walk around outside, just wandering about. I sigh as I was about to open the front door to go inside, when I here something. I walk around the house to find a goofy looking goat sitting there. I smile and go to pet it. I calmly sigh as I take my hand away from the goat. I take a step back and put my hands on my hips.

"Come out Tad." I commanded. The goat looked down then stepped close to me. It looked up at me, as a smirk actually formed on its small mouth. It morphed into a fairly dressed boy about a year older then me, and a few inches shy of a foot taller then me too. He swiftly 'tripped' me and put in a dip formation.

"Hello darling.~" he sang.

"H-hey Tad", I madly blush, but that quickly faded away,"YOU didn't show up five minutes ago like you promised!" He sighed as he put me up straight.

"I'm sorry!! I-I had, gotten you something, and it took a while to find." He apologized. I crossed my arms.

"Go on." I skeptically said, even though I was over excited on the inside.

"I got you this." He said as he showed me a box. He opened it to show me a beautiful white gold ring with sapphire gem in it, but the sapphire, was intertwined with another gem, a beautiful (f/c) gem. It was truly a breath taking gem. He slips it on my finger as I am at a loss for words.

"A promise ring, to promise that you will forever be mine and I will never leave you." Tad shyly explained. I madly blushed and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Then I lessened my grip a little bit.

"Thank you so much Tad. This really means a lot." I smiled. Tad lessened his grip so we could look at each other, but he still had me in his arms.

"Anything for you sweetie. Hey, wanna go get some ice cream?" He asked. My eyes lit up.

"Sure! My curfew is ten and its............5:43 right now. We can go for a walk afterwards if it's good with you?" I asked.

"Anything that you wanna do is fine with me." He smiled.

"Corny!" I goofily yelled. We both chuckled. Tad took my hand as we walked into town and got some ice cream.

How did I end up with someone as nice as him? I guess it's just fate.

Hey guys! The second of the Gravity Falls one shots is now done! I hope you enjoy, I had a couple ideas for this one, but desided to use this one and save the others for the end of the book when you choose who you want to be with. Thanks for reading and see you in the next Chapter! Peace!