Bill x Reader One Shot!!

Requested by Preppykittyjane

I joyfully hopped into the portal leading into the Mindscape, holding hands with Bill. We had just come back from causing mischief around Gravity Falls. Messing with people and causing pain is one of my favorite things to do, pain is hilarious after all. One of the many things me and Bill have in common. We walk into the mansion as Bill abruptly stops an turns to look at me.

"I have a surprise for you. Just go in your room and look for a note." He smirks. He bends down to lightly kiss my hand and winks.
As quickly as you can blink, he teleported away. I did what he said and calmly walk into his mansion and stroll into my room to find note. I walked over and picked it up.

Go to the living room.

So, I went ahead and walked there, to find another note. I sighed and picked it up.

Go to the kitchen.

I walk over into the kitchen. I look around to find a note on the pots. I head over and read that one as well.

Almost done! Go to my room. Look for something round inside something rectangle.

I looked at the note in confusion. Then I got it. I ran to his room to find a movie case. The name of the movie was covered, so I didn't know what movie it was. I open the case to find one last note.

Take the movie and go to the movie theater room.

So I do as I was told, I don't wanna go where Bill doesn't want me to go on accident. I walk through to find Bill sitting right in the middle of the theater, smirking at me. I lightly blushed and ran up the steps to meet up with him. I sat down next to him and handed him the movie.

"Hey, hey cutie.~" he cooed. I madly blushed and looked at my lap.

"H-hey Bill." I stuttered. He took the movie as he snapped his fingers. The movie disappeared in his hands and the lights dimmed as the movie started. It was a horror movie. Why didn't I see this coming?! After jumping every so often from the jump scares in the movie, I started floating as a blue glow engulfed me. I floated over and was gently dropped onto bills lap. I looked up at him to see him smirking. I looked back down as I madly blushed, so he couldn't see it. He then snapped me out of it and wrapped his arms around my waist as I lay my head on his chest. He sets his head atop mine, humming happily to himself. Besides the movie being scary, my eyelids have started to get heavy.

"Hey Bill?" I manage to sleepily say.

"Yeah babe?" He asked.

"I...I love you." I smile.

"I love you to. I'm glad to finally have you in my arms." He chuckled. I start to drift asleep, Bill playing with strands of my hair.

Hey guys! I hope that you all enjoy this chapter. This is my first one shot I have ever written, tell me how you think I did, I think I did decent for my first one shot. Please enjoy and the other one shots will be coming soon. =D.