Chapter 30

Dipper's POV

Shortly after Bill and (Y/n) went upstairs, me, Mabel, and Tad raced up the stairs. We each took turns getting into out pj's in the bathroom, then crawling into bed. I scooted over, making room for (Y/n), but she never came to lay down. Instead, she gave me a warm smile as she opened the attic door and stepped outside, closing it behind her. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at the others.

"D-did anyone else notice her acting weird?" I asked, pointing at the attic door with my thumb. They all shook their heads, except for  Bill, who nodded his head sadly.

"Yes, I have.....and I know why, and you won't be happy once you know..." He sighed. I sat up straighter and got comfortable for the news.

"Go ahead!" I encouraged.

"Okay. You remember Emma, r-right?" He said, playing with his fingers to try and ease his nervousness. I stuffed at the sound of her name.

"She, uh, y-you know..." He stammered. My eyes widened, then narrowed in anger.

"I'm gonna solve this and get rid of her for good." I growled. Mabel came up and sat next to me.

"Calm down bro bro. In the morning okay?" She smile. I smiled back and have her a hug.

"Night sis." I smile.

"Night Dipstick!" She hugs back. I let go of her and give her an annoyed look.

"Don't." I said in a serious tone. She laughed and jumped into her bed. We all fell asleep fast from there, vengeance on Emma still fresh in my mind.

Your POV

I sigh in relief. They figured it out. I watch as they go to sleep. A smile creeps into my face. I then frown as I hear scurrying down stairs. I fly through the floor to see Emma stabbing me-or her....this is too confusing!!- with forks. I see that she has done all sorts of stuff to my body.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim. She turns around to look at me, a smirk plastered onto her face.

"Why, I am hurting you, what does it look like I'm doing?!" She snarled. I went to pull the forks out of my skin, when my hands passed right through them. A frown formed on my face.

"Forget~?" She sang, mockingly. I glared daggers at her.

"Oh, calm down. Your body will be given back to you soon enough." She waved me off. I rolled my eyes and fly upwards, through the ceiling into the attic. I sigh and watch them once more.

-time skip-

Mabel's POV

I wake up, craving some bacon. I hop out of bed and head downstairs. I turn the corner into the kitchen and gasped. The place was a wreck! There were forks all over the floor, and a small puddle of blood. The fridge was open as well as the cabinets and pantry. Food was sprawled all over the place, bite marks in them all. I whip my head around at the sound of cans falling in the pantry. I jog over to see (Y/n) passed out in the pantry. I gasped and called for everyone else.

They all stormed down the stairs and their eyes widened at the sight. Bill pushed through the crowd and felt her pulse. He sighed and shook his head. We all gasped and tears brimmed in my eyes. I look down, taking it all in. I walk over and hug Dipper. He wraps an arm around me in an attempt to comfort me.

Your POV

Me and Emma have a battle to get to my body. Last night, she exabytes herself, throwing her out if my body. I've been trying to get to it first, obviously failing. It's been going all for a while now and I'm starting no to get annoyed. I let out a grunt of frustration and shoot forwards, passing her and entering my body.

My eyes shoot open and I gasp for air, breathing hard. I regain my composure and stand up, pain shocking through my body. I hold onto the door knob and look at everyone. Their faces were shocked and Mabel looked like she'd been crying. I smiled and looked at  them.

"Everyone okay?"

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so slow on updates. I'm writing another book!!! It is also gravity falls and I contains of Bill and my oc. It takes place during the apocalypse. I've already had a few reader from this book go and check it out, and they've all fell in love with it, so I really recommend this book to you. Sorry for the slow updates and i hope you go check out my other book it's called The Apocalypse. I want to give thanks to Shadowtigress  warriors010 and dewey1903  for all the support on my new book aswell! I hope you go check it out and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!