Chapter 17

Please read the afternote at the end of the book, I have a very important question I need you all to answer.

Scarlet's POV

I was so glad to see (Y/n) and her friends. Something was wrong with Tyrone, he's been paralyzed since yesterday. I don't know what it is, but I hope-nonono-I KNOW that they can help him. (Y/n) is......special.

-flash back 7 years ago-

I was over at my best friend, (Y/n)'s house. We were running around the room like maniacs, playing and having fun. We both face plant onto some pillows in her room and then sit there laughing. We stand up for another pillow flop, then suddenly, there was a crash through the window. Our heads dart over to the now broken window, and see a white, glowing, orb just floating there.

"(Y-Y/n), what is t-that?!" I stuttered, panicking.

"I-I dunno..." She answered. Then in a split second, the orb shot into (Y/n)'s gasping mouth. Her eyes widen while it rushes in and once it went fully inside, she was knocked out. She fell limp to the floor. My eyes widened and I ran over to her.

"(Y/n)......(Y/N)!!" I shouted, shaking her violently. My eyes started to tear up. Nooo!, my best friend, was swallowed up by a magical floating white orb.....better not repeat that one. I looked back down at my lifeless, nonbreathing, friend. A tear went down my cheek as I violently rubbed at it to make it go away. I sat down, looking at the floor in silence. But then, my eyes darted upward to see her levitate off of the floor, still lifeless. Then, white beams of bright light appeared from her hands and eyes. I stared in awe at the scene. After about 30 seconds, she dropped to the floor.

"Uhh, what happened?" She moaned while slowly getting up. I tensed up while trying to think of something.

"Umm.....y-you......fell, yea, y-you fell from jumping on the pillows and got knocked out for a sec. Y-your fine though hehehehe *nervous sigh*" I lied. I lied to her for her own good. If I told her what happened, she would freak out, or worse. From then on, every once and a while, her eyes and hands would glow a very, very, very faint white, almost unnoticeable, when she was cheering someone up, sleeping, or bandaging someone. I kinda figured out that she had powers to do with hope, healing, and dreams since that's when she glowed. So, I kept her safe, from people who would take her away and study her, by disguising her by making her wear sunglasses, and put her hands in her pockets if she had any that day. She never noticed so I knew I was doing a good job at disguising her 'powers' I liked to call it. This is why I was so upset that I had to move away. She wouldn't have a person to protect her from the researchers. So, all I could do is hope for the best, and wish to see her soon.

-end of flashback-

"What are you doing Scarlet?!" (Y/n) yelled snatching her hand back and rubbing her wrist.

"I need you to heal or diagnose Tyrone. He has been paralyzed since yesterday. I don't know what to do, but I know that you do." I smiled. (Y/n) frowned and gave me a confused look.

"Why me?" She asked.

Bill's POV

Oh no. How does Scarlet know about (Y/n) powers?! I haven't said anything to anyone, I must protect my little Butterfly until her powers develop, which is why I should get her to live in my mansion. There, we can train and make her powers stronger. Wait-did she say that she wanted (Y/n) to heal Tyrone? She can't heal, can she?

"Wait-why do you want her to heal Tyrone? She can't heal anyone, it's not in her powers to." I explain, arching my eyebrow.

"Yes it is, I've seen it with my own eyes, when we were.....little." Scarlet answered back. She knew (Y/n) at the beginning of her power stage?!