Chapter 18

Barry's POV *At Emma's apartment*

"Sooooo," I said to Emma sitting on her couch.

"Sooooo," Emma said mimicking me.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked her.

"Yeah duh!" she exclaimed.

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. That's the one that I want to watch," I beamed.

"I want to watch that too!" Emma smiled and started playing the movie.

*After the movie*

Emma was curled up against me and I had my arm around her. She was tired and I rememeber the text messages from before the Danton Black mission. "Remember, before we went to STAR Labs, in Jitters," I said easing into what I want to ask her. I really need to know if she thinks I'm cute, and who she was texting.

"Yeah, what about it?" Emma asked smiling that cute smile of hers. Wait....cute? 

"Remember when you said you would tell me who you were texting?" I said. "Oh....yeah, yeah I do. It was Daniel, the guy I bumped into at Simon Stagg's award ceremony. He and I majored in the same thing in Gotham University," Emma said sounding slightly disappointed. She also looked disappointed, as if she wanted to talk about something else. She showed me the text messages.

Daniel: Hey Emma!!

sent: 6:06 pm

Emma: Hi Daniel!

sent: 6:10 pm

Daniel: Do u want to meet up later? Like at 6:30

sent: 6:10 pm

Emma: Umm I don't know if I can

sent: 6:15 pm

Daniel: Don't say that come on!! We haven't hung out in forever!
sent: 6:16 pm

read: 6:16 pm

Emma: I'm sorry I can't, Barry needs me to be there for something of his

sent: 6:20 pm

6:20.......That was when Emma and I had to head to STAR Labs when Caitlin and Cisco called.

Daniel: Oh, ok. Let me know when you're free

sent: 6:21 pm

read: 10:15

By the time I read the last text I was fuming, but then Daniel had to say something more.

Daniel: Hi, is your thing with Barry done?

sent: 10:16 pm

read: 10:16 pm

I gave the phone to Emma to respond to and she took it. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was typing. She told him she was having a movie night with me, and he ended the conversation saying he had to go somewhere. Emma turned her head to look at me the same time I turned my head to look at her and our noses touched.

"Soo, when you said I could look at this in Jitters, you said the only reason I could look at it is because I'm cute...is that true?" I smirked.

"Uh yeah, just like Iris says, you, Barry Allen, come from the rare species of cute nerds which Iris says I am also apart of, along with Felicity, Tim, and B-" Emma started before I interrupted her.

"You know Felicity?" I asked shocked.

"Well, yeah, I had to work with Team Arrow for something, I thought I already told you that," Emma said. "Oh yeah, also, who's Tim?" I asked.

"My roommate's brother," Emma said shrugging.

"Ohh, is he your age or.." I asked once again getting jealous.

"No Barry, kid's only nineteen now. He just moved to go to college I think," Emma said smiling and and shaking her head no.

"Oh, okay," I said.

"Do you want to watch Order of the Phoenix?" she asked me.

"Duhh," I said pulling her into my side.

By the end of the movie, Emma was asleep with her head on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my torso. I decided to not wake her and just went to sleep there with my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer and my head resting against hers. This is how I want to fall asleep everyday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So guys, I'm not dead, I have not updated in over a month. Thank you guys so much for 1k reads you guys are all so amazing!! Also I need a ship name for Barry and Emma. The two I have thought of so far are:

1. Baremma (barry and emma)

2. Barmily (barry and emily, emma's full name)

Comment your favorite and if you can think of something better, please comment that to cause these are both really bad. Which ever one gets more comments is the ship name. If people comment many ship names that are better, then I will have you guys comment your favorites out of those and these two. Thanks soo much guys!!

Also, go watch Young Justice on Netflix, if it gets enough views then they will continue season 3 on Netflix!!

~Cap