Chapter 6

Emma's POV

Barry got to the farm at the exact time Mardon created a tornado. "Barry, Barry, this thing is getting closer. Wind speeds are 200 miles per hour, and increasing. Barry, can you hear me?" Cisco said.

"Yeah. Loud and clear," Barry replied.

"If it keeps up, this could become an F5 tornado," I said.

"And it's headed towards the city. How do I stop? Guys? What if I unravel it?" Barry asked.

"How the hell are you gonna do that?" Caitlin asked.

"I'll run around it in the opposite direction, cut of its legs," Barry said a-matter-of-factly.

"He'd have to clock 700 miles per hour to do that," Cisco said.

"Your body may not be able to handle those speeds. You'll die," Caitlin said.

"I have to try," Barry said. Barry started running in the opposite direction of the tornado.

"The suit's holding up," Cisco said proudly.

"But he's not," Caitlin said worried.

"He can do this. I know he can do this," I said. Barry gets hit out of the tornado.

"He's too strong," Barry said.

"It's time to think big," we heard Mardon say.

"You can do this, Barry. You're right, I am responsible for all this. So many people have been hurt, because of me, and when I looked at you, all I saw was a potential victim of my hubris, and yes, I created this madness, but you, Barry, you can stop it. You can do this now, run! Barry, run!" Dr Wells said. We didn't even hear him wheel in here....he's like a wheel-chair ninja. Barry runs around the tornado again and manages to stop it, but Mardon has a gun.

"Barry?" I asked.

"Hey! I didn't think there was anyone else like me," we heard Mardon say.

"I'm not like you. You're a murderer," Barry said. We heard a gunshot go off.

"Barry?" I said again.

"It's over, I'm okay, Emma," Barry said. I could hear him smiling. I couldn't blame him, I was smiling too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

The next day, I was at STAR Labs while Barry was visiting his dad in jail. I was waiting for him to show up so we could go to the CCPD so we could actually work to get actual money. Cisco was repairing Barry's suit and I was on my phone texting Iris. "Why is it shaped like a lightning bolt?" Caitlin asked. This drew my attention so I looked up.

"So it's not boring," Cisco answered. I looked at the suit and saw what Caitlin was talking about. Cisco added and emblem that had a lightning bolt go through a crimson circle with an outline that was the same color as the lightning bolt.

"I like it. It is the way he got his powers," I said.

"Thank you! See Emma should know, she has been everywhere with Barry since he woke up," Cisco said. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I found this really really weird promo poster for The Flash Season 2 and it's so funny that it's my profile picture for my google account, and it's the wallpaper on my phone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yeah I don't even know anymore

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yeah I don't even know anymore. Hahaha!