Chapter 16

*Still at STAR Labs* Emma's POV

I screamed when Black started moving towards me. I felt Barry's arms wrap around me, and he sped us to the side. I held onto Barry and when I heard gunshots, I jumped and hid my face in Barry's chest since he still hadn't let go of me. Not that I am complaining. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see Barry's big green eyes looking at me with concern. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I was knocked back to reality when Joe said, "Any more of them?" Barry's face hardened and we all looked at Caitlin.

"Nope," she said, her voice wavering. Barry and I were still holding onto each other. Cisco looked at us and raised his eyebrows while smirking. Barry and I immediately let go of each other while blushing.

"Why did it start moving?" I asked still blushing.

"The prime. My guess, the prime is on the move. This one heard the summons of battle," Dr. Wells explained while gesturing to the dead clone on the ground

"And I know where he was summoned to," Joe said. We all turned to look at him, determination written on Barry's face.

"Stagg Industries," I said before Joe could, while smirking.

"Y-yeah how do you know that?" Joe asked.

"I have my ways," I replied before walking to take a seat at the computer desk, with all eyes following me. Barry blushed when I winked at him, while I walked past him.

"You should call it in," Barry said looking at Joe.

"Police can't fight this. What Black's become, like Mardon... Beyond me. Maybe way beyond them, too. The only person it's not beyond is you. You gotta do this. So for once in your life, do what I tell you to do. Go stop him," Joe said real inspirationally.

"Awww, you guys had like a foster-dad/foster-child moment," I cooed. Everyone turned to look at me. "...And I just ruined it..." I trailed off. Barry laughed and winked at me. I blushed and looked down, while he sped off to Stagg Industries with his suit.

"So...you gonna tell me how you knew Black was going to Stagg Industries," Joe said. "All I can say is that while in Gotham, I worked with some of the greatest detectives in the world," I said smirking.

"I didn't know you worked with the GCPD," Joe said understandingly.

"Occasionally...yeah. Commissioner Gordon really is a great guy," I said smiling to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: (does anyone even read these)

I know I said I would update Sunday and Monday but, turns out my parents made plans so I never got around to updating. Sorryyy!! At least you got this update ^^^^ I felt bad for not updating so I added the Flash season 3 trailer up there^^^in case you haven't seen it. (like you guys haven't) IT LOOKS SOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!