80. 17 Years Later Player

Later on in life Jane and Matt had three more kids. They had a set of twins. There oldest child was of course Ella Grace Lavery, second oldest Benjamin Greyson Lavery and the set of twins names were Lilly Abagail Lavery and Colton Lewis Lavery.

Mason and Izzy had gotten married and had two kids of their own two boys. Marco Blane Lavery and Dillan lee Lavery.

Mark and Sophia had also got married but never had any other kids other than Gabbie Ryan Smith.

Zane still haves his love interest with Ann they have talk about getting engaged but still havent settled on it. But they did have a son together Zack Steve Chon, he was the same age as Lilly and Colton Lavery.

Matt and Masons sister Sabrina moved to New York down the road from both brothers even through Mason didnt really like her that much, but he learn to tolerate her.

Sadly Grandma Jane passed away the day after Jane have had Benjamin.

Luckly Jack case was closed he was clamed to be a runaway since there was no trace of his death.

James case was never opened back up.

Izzy got to take her fashion designer job in New York where most of her family is now.

*17 Years Later*

MATT POV

"Okay dad can I please have the keys to the my car now," Ella ask. When you tell me who's going to be at this party, I said. "Come on dad please, I love you," She said. Not working, but I love you too, I said laughing. "Dad. Daddy," She said with a sweet smile. Honey just tell me who's going to be there and I'll hand you your keys, I said. "Fine. Liz, Brianna, Macy, Blake, Robbert and Joe," She said. I think she thought I was really stupid, I thought to myself. AND, I said. She look at me. "And Clayton," She said. I dont like that boy, I said. "Oh honey just let her go," Jane said as she sat down on my lap and put her arms around my neck. "Please," Ella begged. "Fine but be home by ten," I said. "Eleven," She said. Ten, I said. "Eleven," She said. ten-thirty, I said. "Eleven-thirty," She said.

"Just be home by Eleven," Jane said. "Eleven-thirty," Ella told her. "Girl dont you start with me," Jane said. You just met your match, I said to Ella. "Fine eleven. Can I have my keys now," She ask. I started to hand them to her but jerk them back and look at her. "Please," She said. Better, Be careful, I said. "Love you," She said. Love you, Me and Jane said at the same time. "You have a year left to do that to her and then you can protect her anymore, she'll do her own thing," Jane said. I know thats why I do it when I can, I said. She laughed "Clayton is kind of like you when you were younger," Jane said. Exactly, I said. "He satisfied her," She said. You make that sound like they're doing something, I said. "Well they are not so calm down, She said. Okay, I said. She'll be fine," She said. Well she defianly like you when you were younger, I said. "What are you trying to day Im old?" She ask. I laughed. Never, I said. She laughed.

If I called you old that mean Im old and I dont think 37 is that old right now, Im not ready to be old, I said. She laughed.I look at Jane. How is it you can have four kids and still look this hot? I ask. Jane laughed. "Because Im Jane duh," She said as I kissed her. "I'll just come back another time," Colton said. We laughed. What do you need son? I ask. "Can I have two-hundred dollars?" He ask. "You are 15 years old what could you possable need 200 dollars for?" Jane ask. "I want the new IPhone," He said. Let me and your mom talk about it and we'll see, I said. "Okay, thanks," He said.

"You need to take Ben to get a car tomorrow, it's only fair. Ella got her car when she was 16 and now that he's 16 he knows its time for him to have his own car," She said. Alright we'll go car shopping tomorrow, I said. Benjamin, I yelled. "Yeah," He said. We're going to go car shopping tomorrow to get you a car, I said. "Yes," He said. I look at Jane and she smiled. Time for bed, I said as I pick her up. "Ah Matt what about the kids," She ask. They are all in bed. "Benjamin not," She said. He's music on he wont know, I said laughed. She laughed. "I dont want anymore kids," She said smiling. Dont worry, I said.

*3 Years Later*

Ella turn 20 and got married to Clayton. How does Matt feel? Old. . .

Benjamin was 19 and was just finishing high school.

Lilly and Colton were 18 and still juniors in school.

Lilly was dating Zane son Zack and are getting serious.

Matt and Jane were still going strong. and were expecting their first grand kid.

Mark and Sophia were having a few problems.

Mason and Izzy were still happy together.

EVERYONES AGE:

Jane: 36

Matt: 37

Ella: 20

Benjamin: 19

Lilly: 18

Colton: 18

Mason: 35

Izzy: 33

Marco: 19

Dillan: 16

Mark: 34

Sophia: 35

Gabbie: 21

Zane: 37

Ann: 35

Zack: 18

MATT POV

I feel old, I said. "You should," Jane said. I laughed. Watch it your only a year younger than me, I said. "Player," She said laughing.

MASON POV

It's not right that you dress so beautifully and I dress like a city boy, I said laughing. "Player," She said.

JANE POV

Player dont be a hater, I said laughing. He laughed.

IZZY POV

Player dont be a hater, I said to Mason. He laughed.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys I want to say thank you so much for reading my book :) I cant believe there over 35,196 reads :D! And I cant believe its finally over. Im sad that it's over. I've put out another book called Find Your Love. check it out!! Please read :)) I do know it wont be this long as this through:)) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this last peice of the book :))

Fan for Fan, Vote, and Comment Plz :))

Thank you guys!!! :))))   PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'HELLO MR. POP STAR, I'M ALICE' :))