70. The Wedding Day Player

MATT POV

The wedding started at 1PM so the wedding party had to be at the church at 9AM. Today I was getting married to the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world. I was sitting in a chair looking down as everyone was talking. "How are you feeling today dear?" Grandma ask. I look up at her. Nervous, I said with a smile. "Oh my dear boy everyone is nervous on there wedding Jane, to be honest I bet Jane is flipping out," She said laughing. I laughed.

JANE POV

Okay is there a list? Have we got everything? Sophia do you have your dress, Gabbies dress, and Marks tux? I ask. Izzy do you have your dress? Ann what about you do you have yours? "Yes Jane calm down we got everything, I promise," Ann said. Okay sorry, I said. "Now lets go we have to get to the church and get you kids married," Izzy said. I laughed. We got to the church and everyone crowed around me as we passed Matt's room so he doesnt see me. They got my make up done and did my hair. Then Sophia comes in. "Oh my God we lost Gabbie," Sophia said. What how do you lose a baby? I ask. "I dont know," She said. Well we got to find her. "No you cant leave here Matt might see you," She said. I sighed. "I'll go," Izzy said.

MATT POV

I felt something pulling on my pants leg, I look down and saw Gabbie. She sat down and started clapping. "Matty" She said. I smiled and pick her up. What are you doing here?" I ask. "Away," She said. Away, I said. "Away away away away away," She said in song. Oh okay, I guess, I said. "There she is," I heard Sophia say. "Gabbie dont runnaway from mommy like that," Sophia said. Oh you ran away, I said to Gabbie. "Yay," She said clapping. I laughed. "Im sorry," Sophia said. No its good, I said as I handed Gabbie to her. "So are you ready?" She ask. Yes, I said with a smile. "Good so is Jane," She said. Really how does she look? I ask. "How do you think she looks," She ask. Gorgeous, I said. "You guessed it," She said I smiled. "Well I got to get back," She said. Okay, I said.

"Hey man no one told me I was walking down with Izzy," Mason said. Yes they did 2 weeks ago but you weren't listening, I said. "Oh," He said. Besides you and Izzy have been getting close lately, I said. "Yes we have, You know she really funny," He said. So whats the big deal? I ask. "Well is just scary going down an aisle with a girl your starting to like," He said. You'll be okay, I promise, I said. "Well yeah of course I am , I am hot Mason," He said. Uh yeah sure, Zane you know who your walking down with right? I ask Zane. "Um Ann right?" He ask. Yes and of course Mark your going down with Sophia, Okay, I said. "We're good dude," Zane said.